Nick Universe Photos- New April 12, 2006

I definately think SpongeBob looks better on top of the water maze, than he did on top of the Krusty Krab. I really like how they're painting pictures of the character's on the rides, as well, instead of just pasting the name on them.

Edited by MrPKI

....doesn't anyone think that SpongeBob needs a new paint job? He looks kinda....pale. Especially on his eyebrows and eyeballs; they ought to be black.

And, sorry to sound naggy (if that's even a word to begin with), but didn't Jeff Seibert originally say you would enter through SpongeBob's pineapple house and exit through Squidward's tiki hut? I guess they must have scrapped the idea. If they did, the new park map may be stretching the truth a bit... :unsure:

....doesn't anyone think that SpongeBob needs a new paint job? He looks kinda....pale. Especially on his eyebrows and eyeballs; they ought to be black.

And, sorry to sound naggy (if that's even a word to begin with), but didn't Jeff Seibert originally say you would enter through SpongeBob's pineapple house and exit through Squidward's tiki hut? I guess they must have scrapped the idea. If they did, the new park map may be stretching the truth a bit... :unsure:

Yeah it's done they are still adding a ton of new themes to the area..tomorrow those of you that go will be amazed! :o

I have a feeling that Blue's Skidoo will surprise everybody :rolleyes: It's Disney's Dumbo, only your riding on Blue and Magenta around Blue's House, instead of Dumbo around a hot air balloon. IMO, it defiantly qualifies as highly themed!

Also, I have a feeling Sponge Bob is in the middle of receiving a face lift as we speak ;) His belt, pupils, and eye lashes still need to receive their black paint and his spatula is in the middle of it's retheme/paint! I only hope they don't leave the platform that Sponge Bob now stands on so bland. Same goes for the recently de-themed Krusty Krab Snack Shack. I want my Krusty Krab exterior back!!!

Other than that, the Plankton figure still needs to be put on top of Plankton's Plunge, so there still lots of Sponge Bob goodies instore for those on opening day. Atom Smashers looks amazing, and Avatar has some outstanding Asian theming. PKI has done it again, but who could've doubted them? I mean, this is there element, right?

PS: Please plant more trees in Nickelodeon Universe PKI, we'd really appreciate it!

Edited by Skippy