PKIDelirium

Son of Beast Loop Removed!

That's Photoshop'd. How do I know? Well, look at the picture and take a few steps back. Doesn't it look like there is some sort of semi-invisible circular band around the place where the loop should be?

Uh...

Are you on drugs? :blink:

Not to mention that currently the trees do not have any leaves on them. So this image in question is most likely an image from one of the above tours, with the loop edited out in Photoshop, as also stated above.

That's Photoshop'd. How do I know? Well, look at the picture and take a few steps back. Doesn't it look like there is some sort of semi-invisible circular band around the place where the loop should be?

Uh...

Are you on drugs? :blink:

I am always on drugs. You should know that. :P

Okay, think of where the loop should be. Look at that area, and look at the clouds. They look different from the clouds surrounding it. The guy probably used the smudge tool where the loop is to clear it out.

Guest Face/Off is #1

omg that was so ovbvious that it was a trick....ugh wouldnt we have heard news about this before? i mean good job, but didnt get me

I would like to officially issue cool points to myself and all the EPKI staff for so accurately predicting the removal of the loop some eight months in advance! We're awesome! :D

I would like to officially issue cool points to myself and all the EPKI staff for so accurately predicting the removal of the loop some eight months in advance! We're awesome! :D

I actually predicted on my website that Cedar Fair would be buying Kings Island about 14 months prior to it actually happening... more details later.