Sign in to follow this  
MrPKI

Pki Rct3 Recreation

I know. I was going to put them in, but I didn't have enough time this morning if I wanted to post it today. I assure you these "so-important" Coke machines will be put in. ;)

Well he a little "special". j/k lol

i posted that before he said what he was talking about. Never thought an Odessey Ride as a skater, but I guess it it. Good observation kjkjkj

Well he a little "special". j/k lol

i posted that before he said what he was talking about. Never thought an Odessey Ride as a skater, but I guess it is. Good observation kjkjkj

thanks! :D

Edited by kjkjkj

I have a feeling I know what you are not showing us... I would bet on it being the talles, fastest, only looping wooden roller coaster.

you gotta love it :D

Queue line........only the one I posted over at Atari. I don't think I took any more of it yet. Do you want me to take more?

As for the combining of the maps, it is possible to achieve, but I don't want to do it. The lag would eventually become so bad that I wouldn't be able to move, loading the park would become a chore, and I would just become unmotivated to build any more.

How do I know this? - When I built my SFKK recreation, it happened to me then and I hated loading it so much after a while that I left a lot of the details unfinished when it was released.

^I know what you mean about the loading, but if possible, and I'd be willing to help, when your done iwth all the detail could you combine it into one big thing and release it in a azip file with all required scenery and pictures and stuff? Id be willing to donwload it and wait for it to load, but i think you should also release it as individual sections too. No matter how you do it, its the best F*****g recreation out there, hands down the illest ventriloquist this side of the mississippi river! What do you plan on doing with SOB? Back in my day when I was workong on my PKI recreation, I had about all of Action Zone done and got fed up with making SOB because I couldnt find a good way to make the rose bowl that felt and looked like the real thing. I even went as far as building a steel coaster and adding wooden suppoerts to make it look wooden. Im sure you have a trick up your sleeve though!

I'm not sure. Neither SOB nor Top Gun is very close to being finished, and I'm not sure if I'm going to include Timberwolf or not. I guess it all depends on if I have enough time to work on the park in the next few weeks.

The rest of SOB is now finished. Take a look. --> Link

dee7.jpg

Top Gun will be next, and then I'll either call this section finished or maybe do Timberwolf. I haven't decided yet.

I keep wanting to finish off Action Zone, but can never quite get to it. I really just need to add some forest area by Top Gun, remove SOB's loop, and install Timberwolf; that's it! :D But hardly have time to get on RCT3 as it is. :(

Some good news is that I actually figured out a way to make Timberwolf though.

Funny this should come up again. I've had Top Gun done for over a week now and have been meaning to post pictures, but the game has been dieing on me a lot and the pictures I take somehow don't get saved. <_< I think I have enough to show it now. Once again I find myself debating on whether to do Timberwolf. It's not the lag or loading time that bothers me, it's just I can't stand it dieing and me losing my work anymore.

Anyway, there should be more TG pics up soon, and maybe something new for the future of the park as well. ;)

Edited by MrPKI