Sign in to follow this  
MrPKI

Pki Rct3 Recreation

lol! The screenshots are the easy part. I just take a bunch when I finish building something, and then weed out the bad ones after I close the game.

Update finally! I've built Face/Off. I guess this kinda sums it up.

shot00129xf.jpg

More pictures here. --> Link

As you can see there are a few changes from the other one I made, most noticeably the lift hills. Tell me what you think of it. :)

I think Im gonna cry when this is done because of how beautiful it is looking. Yeah the lift hills are curved but you can only angle straight track in 4 different directions with RCT3 and the way you have it there looks better as opposed to if they were straight. I love it!

Yes, I'm working on Congo Falls. It's almost finished; I'm thinking I'll be able to update by tomorrow.

As far as I know there is not a skater in RCT3. Am I missing something? I know there's a disko, but not a skater.

From another site
LOL

I don't understand why it's such a secretive thing to talk about one fansite on another...........whatever.

you're getting confused kjkjkj, there is a disko in thrill rides, but no skater. Disko is a circle, skater is a skateboard.

What are you going to use for Avatar Mr.PKI?

So far I'm thinking an X-Car coaster with 1 car, but that isn't final. The only two bad things I have run into with this is that there will only be half a car, and it won't spin.

no, im not getting confused, its under the name oddesy ride or somthing like that and it looks like a boat. I'm not confused! look HERE it is called oddesy ride and it does exactley what a skater does, just look!

make sure you click on the picture and it will show a video of it.

Edited by kjkjkj

no, im not getting confused, its under the name oddesy ride or somthing like that and it looks like a boat. I'm not confused! look HERE it is called oddesy ride and it does exactley what a skater does, just look!

make sure you click on the picture and it will show a video of it.

I think this would work perfectly, I dont see how no one knew about the odyysy ride......

Edited by kjkjkj

you're getting confused kjkjkj, there is a disko in thrill rides, but no skater. Disko is a circle, skater is a skateboard.

What are you going to use for Avatar Mr.PKI?

ummmmm........ :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm working on Congo Falls. It's almost finished; I'm thinking I'll be able to update by tomorrow.

and when will that update be finished??? :blink: by the way, great job on recreating pki on rct3!!! :)

Sorry, I meant to do it last night, but I never got a chance to start up the game and do all the little finishing touches. I'll try to do it today, but I can't promise since I won't be home this afternoon.