TombraiderTy

The Goods And Bads Of Pki

Bad: I didn't get my :spongebob: Crash Course Boating School for Nick Universe. :angry:

Good: What I did get was a cool-looking flat ride (Phantom Flyers) and a Zamperla Skater with a big freakin' hump in the middle (Avatar). :D

What would be even better: I get both my :spongebob: Crash Course Boating School and Addams Family coasters next year. :thumbsup:

Let's try something else out- what are the good years for the park, and what are the bad years?

Good:

2001- Come on! Look at Reptar! That's a great addition

2003- Both a kid ride and a thrill ride!

1996- It will be one hour from this point until we gain complete control over you

Bad:

2005- Italian Job Scrap Track- bleh!

1973- A lousy log flume that is now gone

1995- Nickelodeon Slime City or whatever. Come on! they can do better then that!

Keep them coming! :D

Bad: 1993: Top Gun opened.

1995: Nick stuff is added to the park.

2001: More Nick stuff is added.

2003: Phantom Theater is gone.

2006: 1st year with out HBL.

Good: 1972: Park opened.

1979: Beast opens.

1980: Scooby Doo is rethemed to Beastie.

1987: Vortex Opens.

1991: Adventure Express opens.

Hanna Barbara Land was falling apart! It was rubbish! Junk! Litter! Waste! Debris! Trash! You get the point :lol:

Look at pkicentral, they have the new construction photos. Now tell me- which is better? A dorky inverted coaster in a simple figure eight shape or a spinning disco with a hump?

the Disco!

A slow moving ride through a haunted house or a fast paced adventure through an eerie castle, where you have control of a laser

The Castle!

A piece of pathway sticking in the middle of a... well... pathway, or a spinning adventure?

The spinnign adventure

Guest Face/Off is #1

good - SOB Drop Zone Face/Off all in the year 2000! we went all out man

bad - Fying eagles

Dude, I deleted your post once. Get the years right!

::1999::

Adventure Village becomes the Paramount Action Zone in a multimillion dollar renovation. Drop Zone and Face/Off open, Amazon Falls becomes Congo Falls, and XS Raceway becomes Days Of Thunder.

::2000::

Son Of Beast, the world's tallest, fastest, and only looping wooden roller coaster, opens in Paramount Action Zone.

Hanna Barbara Land was falling apart! It was rubbish! Junk! Litter! Waste! Debris! Trash! You get the point :lol:

Look at pkicentral, they have the new construction photos. Now tell me- which is better? A dorky inverted coaster in a simple figure eight shape or a spinning disco with a hump?

the Disco!

A slow moving ride through a haunted house or a fast paced adventure through an eerie castle, where you have control of a laser

The Castle!

A piece of pathway sticking in the middle of a... well... pathway, or a spinning adventure?

The spinnign adventure

They did n ot need to kill the HBL theme though.

good: we have the worlds longest wooden rollercoaster and americas longest coaster, the beast and the tallest, fastest, only looping wooden roller coaster son of beast.

bad: not enough new thrill rides and too much family rides and pki is wasting their money on something very dumb called nickelodeon universe.