TombraiderTy

Future Timeline

My guesses for years t come:

2007: A new water slide, named something like Escape from the Tomb, will be added between Tasmanian Typhoon and Snowy River Rampage. Yes, I know that there is a large telephone pole thing back there, but the ride would safely be built around it.

This ride will be the world's longest waterslide, it being an uphill water coaster. With multiple tunnels and awesome props, waiting lines will not be short. The ending will be when the raft is shot up a hill and comes zooming down a hill which appears to be the steps of an ancient temple. Example here. http://www.leisureentertainmentconsultancy...emple-slide.jpg

2008: A new tilt roller coaster will be added to the right of Racer, near Flight of Fear. It will have a red track and blue supports, and the park not being owned by Paramount anymore, will have a non movie related name. It willl take you about 120 feet into the air and send you downwards at blood curdiling speeds. Plently of airtime will exist in this attraction.

2009: Days of Thunder will (finally) be removed. Rivertown will lose its Old America theme and be turned into an ancient ruin section. Boomerang Bay would have been turned into a ruin in 2007, so the train would mainly be connecting them into one section. Only one ride will be added, which will be similar to Golden Zephyr at Disneyland. The main difference is that the vehicles will resemble carpets and the ride will be called "Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride".

2010: Half the rides in NU will be renamed. Monster and Shake, Rattle, and Roll will all get a new paint job. FOF will be themed into a sci-fi adventure. Son of Beast will celebrate its 10th Anniversary, and get a new soundtrack.

2011: Two speed slides will be added in front of Tasmanian Typhoon.

2012: 40th Anniversary! SDATHC will be converted into a ride similar to PT, thanks to fans' requests. All other rides in NU will be renamed and rethemed. Some other rides will get a new paint job, and a new stunt show will be added in place of Timberwolf. A flying roller coaster will also intertwine with Vortex.

2013: All Action Zone rides with a Paramount name will be renamed and Son of Beast will get some new props.

2014: A wild mouse will replace Azul Adventure and Go Diego Go!. It will include some interesting water props.

2015: Fear Fest will not be held this year, the park stating it is to much to handle. A new flat ride will be added into Coney Mall.

2016: The park will go up for sale. No new rides will be added, and a lot of people will be po'd by it.

2017: The park would've been bought by now, and Fear Fest will return. Winterfest will also be updated by a lot. Both a family roller coaster and a new counti leverage coaster (see link http://www.cantileveredcoaster.com/) will be added in place of Italian Job (finally!). At this point in time PKI will have 17 roller coasters, making it tied with CP (which will also have 17 by then).

2018: The park, desperate to set a new world record will add a new inverted roller coaster into the ruins section. The park will have 18 roller coasters and use this as an advertising tool.

2019: THe kid's area will get a whole new look with dozen or so new patches of flowers. A minature ferris wheel will be added. The tilt roller coaster and FOF will get a cool new entrance, including fog, under the Racer.

2020: A half pipe water slide will be added behind the wave pool. Guests will dump into a roped off area at the end.

2021: Cedar Point will get a new rollr coaster this year, breaking the park's record. Drop Zone will be blown over in an enomourse storm (trees will be unrooted, the fountain will be emptied- anf filled again!, and debris will be everywhere. All of the Cincinnati area will experince the storm. Other major events from this will include a bridge collapsing over the Ohio River, tomb stones from multiple graveyards blown away, and multiple old buildings collapsing. Coney Island will lose its roller coaster and a water slide, while the park will also lose the new half pipe slide (it will be blown into a lake, where it will sink. No attempt will be done to retrieve it and it will soon be known as home for fish and the top a resting place for ducks)). The park will clean up the park and it will have a late opening (June 15, about). A roller coaster, scheduled to open, will not open until late August, thanks to the storm. This roller coaster will be a wooden one near the ruin section.

2022: The park's 50 birthday! No storm will happen this time around. Where Drop Zone one stood (it fell over into the parking lot- sorry SOB haters!) a new launch free fall will be added. It will have much batter supports and reach exhilarating speeds of 80 miles per an hour. A new half pipe slide will be added in place of the old one, and all rides (yes, all!) will get a paint job. A mountain range will be added in place of Action FX Theater, and be a state of the art roller coaster. Included will be anamatronic figures, projections, and mighty big blasts of water. A brand new fireworks display will also be added into the park.

well, it all seemed a little far fetched, but still somewhat resonable until you decided that there would be some sort of apocalyptic storm that came through the area.

See now, I could have been swayed to believe that a fire would take a few things down, but an apocalyptic storm? That's just to out there.

Anyways, I like the timeline, but they'll need to start planning now to meet your expectations.

I love how you just copied that from PKIC.

I was the one who wrote it up on PKIC, thank you very much

TOPGUN1993, you can change what the little thing says and as a joke he put that he was banned.

TOPGUN1993, you can change what the little thing says and as a joke he put that he was banned.

Unless you lie alot about your age...

I checked back now and you definatly arent the same age as said on the orig. poster's age and some other differences, but I cant find the post now.

Unless you lie alot about your age...

I checked back now and you definatly arent the same age as said on the orig. poster's age and some other differences, but I cant find the post now.

huh? On extremepki i say i was born on October 4, 1907, but I don't say my age on pkicentral. Of course, the one on epki is a little white lie :lol: Well, I was born on October 4. Fine then, I'll change it...

There! I'm now born in 2005! :D

where u said drop zone will fall over by a storm. that is impossible because they build rollerercoasters and thrill rides to stand against tornados and hirricanes.

Yeah, but this will be a big storm :lol:

where u said drop zone will fall over by a storm. that is impossible because they build rollerercoasters and thrill rides to stand against tornados and hirricanes.

They built the New Orleans levees to withstand hurricanes :rolleyes:

2017: The park would've been bought by now, and Fear Fest will return. Winterfest will also be updated by a lot. Both a family roller coaster and a new counti leverage coaster (see link http://www.cantileveredcoaster.com/) will be added in place of Italian Job (finally!). At this point in time PKI will have 17 roller coasters, making it tied with CP (which will also have 17 by then).

LMFAO - Do you really think in 11 YEARS Cedar Point will only add ONE coaster?!