Sign in to follow this  
The King

EPKI Survivor

Ok this is the most unoriginal idea ever. Forum Survivors have been around for a while... Anyways its a heck of a lot of fun. Who would be interested in participating in an online EPKI Survivor?

If there is enough support for it - enough to get 16 people to sign up for it - we can start one. The challenges will take place every few days to once a week - depending on everyone's schedule.

It is just a good way to pass the time till the season starts!

So who is interested? Please post in here about it! B)

No. I am talking about 16 forum members broke into two 8 person tribes, who compete against each other in various trivia and creative challenges to determine who is the ultimate survivor.

This is a member vs member competition - based on the TV show starring Jeff Probst.

Wait. You aren't talking about that annoying vote off thing where it's like:

Vortex - 5

FoF - 5

Beast - 5

and we keep voting off until there is one left standing, are you?

Thats was the PKI ride playoffs, and that starting again in June.

It works just like the TV show. Two tribes of eight play against each other in team challenges. How this is done is up to you - through PM, AOL/Yahoo/MSN Messenger - whatever. Challenges can be trivia or strategy based - usually lasting two hours, or creative - lasting 24 hours. The losing tribe at each challenge must vote one of their tribe members off. Once there are only ten people left in the game, the tribes merge, and the competition becomes individual.

The last person remaining is the Survivor. Prize to be worked out later... :lol:

The challenges would be held every 3 days (Survivor style) or once a week - if it is easier for the contestants. That is up to you guys. Every 3 days per challenge would get the game over by the season - but once a week is a little easier on everyones schedule.

If you have any specific questions - please let me know!

well, I guess it's just been so long since I've watched the show. I saw like 2 episodes of the original survivor, then stopped watching. I was just relatively unaware that they had weird trivia challenges or what nots... Hence why I asked how the game worked.

Anyways, I guess I would be down with some of this game.

Basically for this, we'll post challenges in the Survivor forum we'll create, The players will be divided into two tribes, and they'll take part in the challenges. Then, PM their results to the survivor hosts.

I don't have the exact details as it's been a while since I went over the concept for it, but it's a pretty cool setup.

Ive played it, and won it, on other forums. Its really fun. You don't have to be like really hard core about it - it is just a way to have fun.

In the real Survivor, they mostly have physical ability/stamina challenges, with some puzzle type things to figure out. Since you can't do physical competiton online, it is a little different.

Like I said - it is a lot of fun. Well set up the roster pretty soon for people to actually sign up. This is just to see if there is any interest in it - and it looks like there is. We just need some more players.

Ive played it, and won it, on other forums. Its really fun. You don't have to be like really hard core about it - it is just a way to have fun.

In the real Survivor, they mostly have physical ability/stamina challenges, with some puzzle type things to figure out. Since you can't do physical competiton online, it is a little different.

Like I said - it is a lot of fun. Well set up the roster pretty soon for people to actually sign up. This is just to see if there is any interest in it - and it looks like there is. We just need some more players.

I voted mabe at first but now since I have an ideal haow it works I"M IN

:tazz: :starwars: