adamscott

2007 Attractions

Maybe because it is a requested attraction but I have my doubts PKI would get it afterall I'm not talking about 2007 until the 2006 season is overwith we may get the addams or we may get something else but dont worry I will continue to give small bite size hints.

I would love to see PKI get this ride - but there are a couple of different themes that it can take - not just Addams Family. It would be so freakin cool and I would love ot see PKI get something you can't experience at any other park in the whole hemisphere! :P

I would love to see PKI get this ride - but there are a couple of different themes that it can take - not just Addams Family. It would be so freakin cool and I would love ot see PKI get something you can't experience at any other park in the whole hemisphere! :P

I am liking all of the ideas just keep'em rolling.

Many more people then you guys think know who The Addams Family are ;) I didn't even know my ltttle brother knew who they were until I started talking to him about the possibility of an Addams Family attraction at PKI! He told me that would be cool and that he really likes The Addams Family :o When I asked him how he knew who they were he said he saw them on Scooby-Doo when watching Boomerang (I assume he is refering to the The New Scooby-Doo Movies episode titled "Wednesday Is Missing")! If he liked that then he'll love the movies :P It just goes to show you there's plenty of ways kids can get exposed to this stuff (besides the movies) and you wouldn't even know it!

For the record, I'm all for the attraction ;) Children don't need to know who they are but will automatically be drawn in by the highly themed and spooky exterior of the mansion (as they are with Disney's Haunted Mansion)! Also, it's a family ride and will be a good way for adults to share their childhood memories with the younglings ( :P ), making an enjoyable experience for the whole family. Who knows, maybe the children would become the next generation of Addams Family fans after riding the ride and being delighted by the characters that there becomes enough of a demand that a new show (or movie) is made? Atleast we know this attraction would have some very cool merch!

wait...what kind of ride would it be. Also is kings island ever gonna get a BIG ride, not saying big rides are the best, but look at cedar point they have LOTS of big rides that are close to what...200ft and are VERY POPULAR and the ride closes to that hight is SOB. At least a big ride every now and then should draw more thrill seekers then. IJST isnt a bad ride at all(even though sum may not like it) but i mean whos gonna come from New York or Indiana just to ride IJST that doesnt even have a hill above 50ft or even SOB when they've heard of a 400ft or 300ft roller coaster just an hour or two more away. PKI is an awesome amusement park i just think thinking about the little kids and family all the time isnt the best idea, especially since little kids grow up and want to ride bigger things. HINT cedar point takes off from there...and even some little kids like to ride the great big rides.

Guest Face/Off is #1

i cant believe u drove that far for IJST hahahahahahahaha

SFMM 35 anniversary-TATSU!!!!!!

PKI 35 Anniversary-Prolly somthing good

Guest Face/Off is #1

I bet we are going to get somthing really doog and thrilling, somting with loops for 2007

Is This A Coincidince?!?!?!?

35 year anniversary for SFMM-TATSU

35 year anniversary for PKI-??? somthing good I think :ph34r:

Oh right because I forgot that because a SFMM got something for its 35th yrar that means PKI will to :roll:

As I said.. TGE (a SF park) got NOTHING for its 50th!

PKI wont have to get anything,

I'll translate that into English for all of you:

I bet we are going to get something really good and thrilling. Something with loops for 2007.

Is this a coincidence?

Kong Fu Guy told me that Addam's Family coaster is going into pki in 2007 and it's not even officail. He said that T-rex told him that... lol... Could be true that it could be going up but then again... he makes up lies! :lol:

I'll translate that into English for all of you:

I bet we are going to get something really good and thrilling. Something with loops for 2007.

Is this a coincidence?

I don't know about the loops thing. When they did the Paramount Panel survey 20% of people used "inversions" as a deciding factor as to whether or not they would ride an attraction. Now, I'm sure there are a few people who WOULD ride base solely on the fact that there are inversions, but there are a lot of people out there who are deathly afraid of going upside down on rides, and it seems as though PKI is more in the market for building attractions that can be enjoyed by most possible people.

Kong Fu Guy told me that Addam's Family coaster is going into pki in 2007 and it's not even officail. He said that T-rex told him that... lol... Could be true that it could be going up but then again... he makes up lies!  :lol:

Kong Fu Who? Sorry I never spoke a word to this Kong Fu feller and while I may know whats in store 2007 I dont want to speak about it until everyone has enjoyed PKI in 2006.

Also BoddaH is right paramount wants rides so all can enjoy it...while the addams family would make a fantastic addition I really dont want to talk about it I dont want to leak info and besides PKI is still working on whats it store for 2007 nothing really is set in stone just yet.

But you liked Vortex and Drop Zone.

I liked vortex wasn't too crazy about drop zone, Next time I come down to the park I am going to video tape my entire trip to the park including on the way to the park, and on the way back home.

Here is how I am going to look at it. Next year, PKI's 35th anniversery, ACE CoasterCon is being hosted at PKI. This is ACE's biggest event. Not only that but it will be the 30th anniversery of CoasterCon. I think this will weigh in on PKI's decision.

ACE CoasterCon @ PKI-30th

PKI Anniversery-35th

Just think about that.