adamscott

2007 Attractions

What do you mean by Interactive? PKI has a Interactive ride already Scooby Doo & The Haunted Castle.

Lets get 2006 season started before we talk about 2007.

One of those Hi-tech rides like an IMAX ride, I am aware that we have to get through 2006 first, if you don't know me that well do not insult my intelligence. It never hurts to get ideas for the future always keeps the curiousity going.

They better have alot on it slate cause I belive it is it 35th anniversay

Anniversary years are the special years to attract more customers. You never know what happens til it happens.

Anniversary years are the special years to attract more customers. You never know what happens til it happens.

But it doesnt mean anything new will come..

The Great Escape had its 50th year last summer.. and they got crap...

Whalom Park had its 100th! and got crap.. and now is closed!

Canobie had its 100th and got 1 flat ride........

Parks dont HAVE to add stuff every year (but they should..) Just be happy with what you have...........

In 2007 I think PKI will bulid the worlds tallest longest wooden tiwn racing coaster in the world. I think it will have a loop, and it has a siction where the train turns around and goes backwards.

Parks dont HAVE to add stuff every year (but they should..) Just be happy with what you have...........

And no bodey cares about those parks. LOL Thats why they got crap.

And no bodey cares about those parks. LOL Thats why they got crap.

Yeah... people dont care about them... thats why they dont get stuff :rolleyes:

Well.. Lets look at CP then shall we? Hmmm.. 2004... WHat did CP get? Nothing..... Hmmm.....

As for Addams Family themd rides... I think its lame.. and way outdated.

I think a ride based off a horror movie would be awesome. I know some ppl might of thought the movie was dumb but The Ring was great to me, but i dont think its a paramount movie. Does paramount have any good horror movies anyway? Just think The Ring could be an indoor ride and you go down a well and do loops and inversions and stuff. Oh and a spy kids ride for the kids area even though thats Nick-O-fied now so if no Spy Kids, then a series of unforunate events ride. IDK just a lil thought. BUT WAIT only if there was a KILL BILL RIDE...... :P

You wont see any ''R'' movies themed to a ride in PKI or any paramount park for that matter unless its for fearfest.

As for the Addams if they arent popular as some of you are saying then why did and are they the most requested attraction on those surveys.And why do people want to see them in paramount parks?!?

because most people who take the servey are probably adults, and i would say that most of pkis other thrilling rides are geared toward teens, im not saying that adults dont ride those, im just saying i dont think teens would be drawn to it

In response to those who think The Addam's Family is old, let me again remind you that they did release The New Addam's Family TV series. I don't think that having an Addam's Family attraction would be that confusing. Only the younger children wouldn't know it.

And the Fact remains the first to parks to get THAT attraction would be PCW and PKI then Carowinds,PKD..Great America.

While some may think this is gain of salt rumor-I can see PKI adding the addams next season why because guests want it & Its the most requested attraction plus many other reasons that I cannot discus at this moment...more info on this later as for now if I start to leak anymore info I could get in deep trouble.

Yea the wee ones havent a clue who the addams are.

And the Fact remains the first to parks to get THAT attraction would be PCW and PKI then Carowinds,PKD..Great America.

While some may think this is gain of salt rumor-I can see PKI adding the addams next season why because guests want it & Its the most requested attraction plus many other reasons that I cannot discus at this moment...more info on this later as for now if I start to leak anymore info I could get in deep trouble.

Yea the wee ones havent a clue who the addams are.

yea and THOSE WEE ONES are going to be the parks next generation of thrill seekers, and like you said they havnt got a CLUE? so there for the generation after that and that that and that wouldnt know either so like i said whos gonna know who the heck they are in 6 years!?