Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

Reservations open for passholders!

Reservations for July 2-11 are now available for season passholders. Be advised that passholders can only visit once during this period. The park will open to everyone on July 12.

See the July operating schedule and access the reservation portal here: https://www.visitkingsisland.com/explore/calendar-and-hours

The earliest reservation time is 10:30 AM with park operation starting at 11. Schedule and reservations are also available through the required mobile app, just search "Kings Island" in the Apple or Android App Store to get the free app.

Note that park hours for July are 11AM through 7PM, with the exception of July 4th which is a 10PM close. Hours for August and beyond are not yet available.

Kings Island Calendar

Please find our up-to-date park hours by viewing the calendar below. August, Fall and Winter dates to be announced at a later date.

NOTE:

• Reservations are required before visiting the park. Learn more about making reservations here
  • From July 2-11, reservations to visit will be available for Season Passholders only.  
  • Starting July 12, both Season Passholders and Single Day Ticket guests can visit with a reservation.   
  • The parking tolls and first reservation time on all days will be 10:30 AM. The park will begin operation at 11:00 AM.
  • Like 1

I got my reservation for opening day (July second). If I just get to ride Orion and eat something... and check out any new collectable hat pins, then I will be good.

Edited by SSR1966
  • Like 1

They might not let me in since liver disease at my stage and Corona share some of the same symptoms, like a dry cough and constant fatigue. They could think I got early stage Corona.

• Sad 1

I'm sorry, Mr. Roberts. Obviously they're completely different. I thought of the risk to you, not about similar indicators. Hope it works out for you.