Sign in to follow this  
Porkchop

First Rider Auction

Don't you have to pay via auction? Money is so tight for me currently, between medical bills and having to get a new water heater I haven't even had enough money to get my 2020 season pass yet. So there is no point for me to go to 'First Rider' auction weekend.

• Like 1

I don't know how it works, Mr. Roberts. Didn't bother checking since I'm not going out in the near future. I'm in the danger zone for this coronavirus, which means I'm old and susceptible. Even regular flu would likely kill me, and I expect you're at risk also. You need to take extreme precautions.

I was just thinking earlier this evening that a great place to catch the Coronavirus would be at a fast food restaurant. Some kid teen could catch it and then he or she is making your tacos or Big Mac, and you know they're kids so they will not have the best hygiene and washing their hands enough, if at all. And you know some of them will take short cuts on proper cleaning of dishes and equipment to get out of work faster, especially the boys.

I just read that Target, even though it already has very clean stores, is increasing their cleaning budget to get them even cleaner to help prevent the spread of the virus.

• Like 1

Absolutely right, Mr. Roberts. Those kids in food service do represent a big risk to we old sick folks. Since we've ordered online from Target, Kroger, and Walmart/Sam's, we received emails yesterday and today about the procedures they're following to protect customers.  I've never been so afraid of sticking my  nose out the door.  Everything in the state is pretty much shut down - actually, the whole country. Thank goodness for tv and books. Colbert was without audience last night and production is now halted on almost all television shows, live and taped. Unfortunately necessary. We've always kept a good supply of food but getting fresh stuff is a concern. Just have to wait and see. Be careful.