drewbari

Old Pki History Question Of The Day!

Results from 4-8-2006, answer was, Taft Broadcasting, Kings Entertainment Co., Paramount Parks, Viacom, CBS, Cedar Fair, and Carl Lindner. MrPKI, and PKIVortex, got it right.

7-9-2006, What song plays at the Festhaus every 15 minutes?-

I thought  it was every hour it plays.

Nope it is every 15 min. I thought that was rather odd when I figured that out for the first time.

Edited by Skywriter

Results from 7-9-2006, the answer was The Chicken Dance, PKIVortex got it right.

7-16-2006, What is the current oldest ride at Kings Island?

7-23-2006, When did PKI remove Tumble Bug?

Ok. Everything that I've read (the cheat sheet, coaster.net, etc..) says that the ride was removed in 1985. Therefore, I wonder if this was a trick question perhaps? PKI didn't actually remove the Tumble Bug because Paramount didn't purchase the park until 1992. ;)

7-23-2006,  When did PKI remove Tumble Bug?

Ok. Everything that I've read (the cheat sheet, coaster.net, etc..) says that the ride was removed in 1985. Therefore, I wonder if this was a trick question perhaps? PKI didn't actually remove the Tumble Bug because Paramount didn't purchase the park until 1992. ;)

Thats right!

Results from 7-23-2006, answer was PKI did not remove it, jennapooh got it right.

7-24-2006, What was the last sceen on Phantom Theater?

Results from 7-24-2006, answer was Boiler room, Phantom Theater, and TOPGun1993 got it right.

8-6-2006, What was the last thing you could here on Phantom Theater?