Sign in to follow this  
SSR1966

Something new in the Tomb Raider building.

So construction is going on inside the old Tomb Raider building. Whether it is going to be a ride or some kind of new show in unknown. The only hint that we have is that it is going to utilize lasers and bubbles.

• Like 1

I was thinking maybe a 4-D theater, but I was under the impression that they still had at least 1 of the two theaters in the Motion Theater building (The other theater being used for Urgent Scare). But even if nothing works in there anymore (assuming the theater guts are still in there), just the shape of the the auditorium would make it ideal for refitting for a new show... unless the size of the auditorium is just not big enough for what they want to do. Plus it is so far back behind Windseeker, people might not want to walk that far for a 4-D movie. But all I can do is speculate.

Tomb Raider doesn't seem like it would have enough floor space for a dark ride, sooo...

• Like 1

I used to co-host a music program on W.A.I.F. radio so I collected a lot of music to play during that program.  W.A.I.F. is a none profit, public radio station in Cincinnati where everyone volunteers and DJs bring their own music.

• Like 1