Sign in to follow this  
SSR1966

Dyson Airblades hand dryers

Weren't we talking about these hand dryers not that long ago? I think we were talking about how gross they were because of the water that pools up in the bottom.

http://www.simplemost.com/eww-study-finds-that-dyson-airblades-spread-germs-1300-times-more-than-paper-towels/?source=WCPO&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=WCPO

• Like 1

I have a vague recollection of this some time ago, Mr. Roberts. Don't recall exactly when. Those things are disgusting. I tried to use one but could not fit my large hands into the thing without touching the sides. So I ended up washing up again and grabbing napkins from the nearest food place. If I can't find paper towels or napkins I just wave my hands around awhile. The study is correct; paper towels are cleaner than any of the air dryers. Realizing that it adds to the landfill; however, seems a little more important to keep people from getting sick. I think they not only spread germs but grow them as well. Gross is the word.