Sign in to follow this  
SSR1966

Four Injured as Roller Coaster Derails at Six Flags Magic Mountain

A roller coaster hit a tree branch at the Six Flags Magic Mountain amusement park outside Los Angeles on Monday, dislodging the front car, leaving four people slightly injured and keeping nearly two-dozen summer fun-seekers hanging 20-30 feet in the air for hours as day turned to night.

You can read the rest here ---> http://www.people.co...tain-california

If I was trapped on a roller coaster for three hours, I would end up peeing my pants. I just don't think I could go that long without having to go.

Edited by SSR1966
  • Like 1

I'm in total agreement with you, Mr. Roberts. I'd never make it that long. People below would have to watch out! I watched this unfolding live on tv. Glad it wasn't me. Bet they will be doing some tree-trimming after this incident. That was a good-sized branch. Looked more like a tree. Just glad no one was seriously injured.

By the way, don't know if you had time to look at news, but all the major news outlets went berserk with "how safe is your amusement park" stories after this happened. Unfortunately, accidents do occur. But the news seems to have already disappeared - a one-day wonder, I guess.

Edited by I Am A Rider