Sign in to follow this  
Big Sexy

Poll: Banshe, A hit or $*1!

Banshee: A Hit or $*1!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Banshee: A Hit or $*1!

• Hit
    • $*1!

I think it will be a hit with the general public but a miss with enthusiast. With the large elements and the redesigned batwing type element it will be forceless like b&m's rides of the 2000's and their recent wing coasters.

True. I rode it once when the mid course brakes barely slowed down the coaster and woah!!! we flew through the corkscrew, pretzel and helix. I was dizzy for an hour!

Maintaining momentum through the mid course brake run makes for a more comfortable ride, in my opinion.

For me, any discomfort on that ride is a result of head position and/or seat choice. Make sure you're in the front seat of a car, and face forward with your head against the headrest. The front seats of the 5th and 7th cars are popular among enthusiasts.

Any ride that flips me upside down makes me sick anymore, so I probably won't be riding this too much, although I WILL still ride it, but I won't know how I will rate it until I actually ride it.

The immelman is almost as tall as the lift hill. Large elements = a boring forceless ride. Small elements = forcefull aka vortex. All the speed from the drop will be chewed up by the long drawn out immelman, then when it hits top speed in the valley the speed will be chewed up by the incredible large batwing. Then after the last vertical loop it will limp into the brake run. I hope I am wrong but it looks like we are getting the inverted version of gatekeeper.