Sign in to follow this  
Genesis

10/4

Met up with some friends. Did slaughterhouse, rode drop zone, flight deck, ed alonzo for the first time, delerium, screaming contest, beer, beast(butter smooth), carnevil, delta delta die(expected more), bored todeath (yep), FoF, madame whatever it is and a teeth rattling ride on diamondback to end of the night.

• Like 2

I'm going to Land of Illusion Haunt Park this year. I went a few years ago and I had more fun that at the Haunt. Haunt has too many people and not enough scares for me.

Edited by Paramount4ever

I had a great time, I had heard there was better scenery in delta delta die.

I was disappointed in all the haunts personally.

What's strange is that on the other site, Big Sexy and YoungStud were revealed to have been the same user. Why are you talking to yourself over here now?

Nothing was ever revealed on KIC about YoungStud being "Big Sexy" People have thought it was Sofbaconator who left for a reason and has about 5 different usernames on KIC .Nobody knows who Big sexy is.

• Like 1

Sonofbaconator always tried to provoke me, he would talk about my family, bash intamin etc to try to get me angry. Turned out he had 5 user names at least including big sexy IMO.

• Like 2

Nice use of "extreme" in there, Mr. coasterfanatic; I like it. And if I - an old-timer - might offer a word of advice to you and Mr. YS - take the high road and ignore the ignorant. Be the better men and make the world a better place. We will all benefit.

• Like 3

My last coaster so far this season was diamondstack. I saw a gentleman using a jackhammer today, first thought that entered my mind was diamondstack.

• Like 2

Thanks for the tiny tr, I too managed to get to Kings Island occasionally for the after dark events. Although I would have ended the night with a classic ride on Flight of Fear, not the Diamondstack, you should of went to Cedar Point and rode an Intamin!

• Like 1