Sign in to follow this  
AA0

Halloween Haunt 2012

So as I was taking the walk about, I noticed that there was the hearses, but something new this year. A coffin and some synthetic grass on it, decorating during the summer? Also there is the usuall US ambulance at the Racers, and some barrels. Now I remember it was around the time of July/August that they start to set out more HH items. So, what have you seen/heard/wish for this Halloween Haunt 2012?

I believe that we would get either the doll factory, and or the curse of the crypt (or to that point) in the Crypt area.

The more I think of it some sort of western type haunt sounds better for that area, like a haunted Miami indian cave or some sort of haunted saloon deal for the RT. I just hope they use all the area in the Crypt.

Where were the coffins, and hearses, as I've never been & I'm going to KI this weekend and want to check this out.

If your on the high rise stairs look out into the inner parking lot, where there is a old buggie, some old chevys, and 2 or 3 hearses, one will have a coffin in it.

When leaving Boo erm Soak City take the walk about up the stairs, when you see it you will know what AA0 means.

AA0 is deeply sorry for this mishap, one of his friends was accessing his account, and he posted more than AA0 said for him to post. Back to the topic, back in the begining of the year AA0 saw that there was lighter grassy patches next to the ET where the coffins were. Also while walking around the Crypt area, he notcied the rock spires for the torches were still up, a hint of the next haunt maybe?

You can see the Urgent Scare ambulance parked behind the ICEE stand in Coney Mall, where it is parked during the Haunt's off season. It's just stored there, not actualy on display. You have to walk to fence on the side of ICEE to see it.

September 3rd cannot come soon enough. I'd really hope that since CP is retiring Happy Jack's Toy Factory that we get something along those lines.If only KI's Haunt were more like Knott's. Then we'd be in business, ha ha. I cannot wait for this year!

Doesn't Ceder Point not open its Haunt until the 14th and Kings Island the 19th? I do believe that Land Of Illusions opens on 8-31-12, but they are only open on Friday and Saturday and will not be open on Monday, Sept 3rd.

Looking forward to Haunt, but if your able to travel a bit and you love haunted houses, I highly recomend the Haunted Bus Ride in Wilmington, Ohio, The Haunted Hootchie in Columbus and the Haunted Cave in Lewisburg, Ohio. The three best haunted attractions I have ever been to.

Edited by SSR1966

AA0 believes that many of the items that can be seen in the Tower Gardens looks like CornStalker items, or some sort of new attraction.

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really don't want summer to end... but I am feeling kind of gitty about Halloween stuff.

• Like 1

Really? AA0 didnt think so. I'm sure that there will be more Haunt props out this weekend and an announcement about the Haunt attractions will be made soon.