Sign in to follow this  
AA0

AA0's TR for 6/3/12

Today AA0 went to KI. He went to the waterpark first, riding the rides in this order, CR, AAT,SS,SRR, DUT, and TT. He then went to the GBB for a swim. After he went and met his friend who likes BB, and made me name the slides the old names. The waits were small, and the water was warm, until you exited, then it was a tad bit cold. He then walked to KI and went on the BLST, which was way too long. He then went to AE which had a long line and he noticed there were many whailing banshees on the ride. He then left the park, AA0

When naming rides, I wonder if parks consider what the initials will be for when message board posters abbreviate the names rather than spell them out. Imagine how awkward it would be for people to abbreviate, "I went to the park and rode me some Ariel Space Saucer!" or "I rode Crazy Otis' Coaster Kabob five times!

• Like 1

Enjoyed your trip report, Mr. AA0. I like all the abbreviations. And Mr. Roberts, what an interesting thought. It's like people naming their kids and their initials sometimes spell out horrible things......scary idea. Offhand, I can't think of any rides that do that at the moment but surely there are some. But I've seen plenty of kids' names with bad, bad initials.

Ssr I can agree some ride abbv can be hilarious, and thanks I am rider, my friend told me to do it since I lost a deal.

Well AA0's friend had a deal where if AA0 talked about going to Lunken Airport for any reason, AA0 must say all the Soak City names as they were when Boomerang Bay. Which by lunch I was speaking of Sky Galley for lunch, thus loosing the deal.