Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

Thanks for another great season!

We at KIExtreme would like to thank the park and its fans for another stellar season. From opening day all the way through Halloween Haunt and Howl-O-Fest, Kings Island provided thrills and entertainment for the whole family.

Our photo coverage of Halloween Haunt will be coming soon! We also hope you enjoyed our live streams of the Hot Blooded and Graveyard Shift finales, both of which are now archived and viewable at http://www.qik.com/KIExtreme if you missed them during the live feeds.

With Soak City now under construction, the 2012 season is already looking to be another great year. Featuring a new wave pool, sand volleyball courts and much more, Soak City will offer thrills and chills for all waterpark fans.

Have a great offseason! We have some exciting things planned to keep you going through the long winter, so stay tuned to KIExtreme for future announcements.

^ I love to hear things are being planned for the off-season... It's such a bummer that this site has become as dead as it has. Never too late for a reboot, though! Can't wait to see what's in store.

I've thought about using Qik to do live streams from KI, but never really found the right opportunity. Maybe I missed the bus by not doing it at the Soak City announcement.

Did you do it from your phone?

Sign in to follow this