Sign in to follow this  
Chris7421

Haloween Haunt Dissapointment

If your are planning on going to Halloween Haunt this year or ever, be aware of the crowds. I went this past friday night 7pm-1am and went through every haunted attraction by 12:30am. It was very fun and the lines were very reasonable. I also went on saturday and it was nothing short of dissapointing. I arrived at the park at about 3:00 and stayed until 1:00am. I went through 2 haunted attractions about 2 hour wait for both and rode the Beast 2 1/2 hour wait and for The Diamondback I waited 3hrs and 15 min. By the time that was over with the park was closing. Halloween Haunt is a fun event just be prepared to wait in line on saturdays! Kings Island offers fast passes for $50.00 per person. Not a bad deal right? WRONG! You can only go through each haunted attraction one time and ride each ride one time... RIP OFF! Here is the last part of bad news. Drop tower, Flight deck, Vortex were not running the whole time. Windseeker did not open the whole weekend. So much for a NEW ride huh?

If you go on Saturday night, Mr. Chris 7421, prepare to be disappointed. The crowds are horrendous and will get worse with each weekend. Friday nights are much more reasonable and this past Friday night particularly so, because of the early rain. Saturday nights it's difficult to even get anything to eat or drink. Even the restrooms had long lines and it was like sardines in a can trying to get through the crowd. Try Friday nights and Sundays - Sunday is a different atmosphere but lots of fun and not usually a lot of people. And unfortunately, new rides often have "settling in" problems. It will be better next year, I'm sure.

If your are planning on going to Halloween Haunt this year or ever, be aware of the crowds. I went this past friday night 7pm-1am and went through every haunted attraction by 12:30am. It was very fun and the lines were very reasonable. I also went on saturday and it was nothing short of dissapointing. I arrived at the park at about 3:00 and stayed until 1:00am. I went through 2 haunted attractions about 2 hour wait for both and rode the Beast 2 1/2 hour wait and for The Diamondback I waited 3hrs and 15 min. By the time that was over with the park was closing. Halloween Haunt is a fun event just be prepared to wait in line on saturdays! Kings Island offers fast passes for $50.00 per person. Not a bad deal right? WRONG! You can only go through each haunted attraction one time and ride each ride one time... RIP OFF! Here is the last part of bad news. Drop tower, Flight deck, Vortex were not running the whole time. Windseeker did not open the whole weekend. So much for a NEW ride huh?

I went saturday and all those rides were open, but yes my group only got on two haunted attraction. it was so pacted!