Sign in to follow this  
Kibaby234

Ride Announcement for 2012

Well I can't believe no one has started a topic to discuss this yet, but what does everyone think about Kings Island's Facebook page which has a picture stating that, what is new for 2012 can be found on their page, it also has three caption boxes which seem to have question marks encased in water ? What do you guys think the announcements will be?, When do you think they will announce them? Sorry i meant to name the thread, "New for 2012?".

Edited by Kibaby234

Well, could be an addition to the water park. Or could be a "splashy" ride in the main park. Your guess is as good as anyone's at this point. They announce things whenever they please, but with the new CEO being a Disney alum, it's hard to speculate on anything right now. Just my opinion. I'd surprised, considering the economy, that there would be anything new next year at all, so whatever it is would be a welcome addition, I'm sure.

^ Yes i agree the water park hasn't had an addition since '05 I believe. Also a new water ride in the park would be neat! Although the three letters could stand for SOB ;). But we may get three flat rides, but I wanna dream and hope for something big! :D

It looks more like ice cubes to me than water drops, and the swirly background reminds me of polar lights. Maybe it will be an update in the Octoberfest area.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Is this supposed to be an August announcement? Well, August is over(in matter of hours) So, what gives?

technically it was an August announcement since they told us that there would be an announcement if you get what im saying!