Sign in to follow this  
CoasterGeek101com

Windseeker Opening Day Review and Photos

I recently got to Kings Island really early in the morning to be one of the first riders on Windseeker! I was lucky enough to get on the 2nd train/ride of the ride! I almost got on the first ride, but they overcounted and I had to back in line and wait. It is a great ride that I recommend EVERYONE ride. I loved it.

Here are some pictures.

http://gallery.coastergeek101.com/thumbnails.php?album=13

--

I recently got to Kings Island really early in the morning to be one of the first riders on Windseeker! I was lucky enough to get on the 2nd train/ride of the ride! I almost got on the first ride, but they overcounted and I had to back in line and wait. It is a great ride that I recommend EVERYONE ride. I loved it.

Here are some pictures.

http://gallery.coastergeek101.com/thumbnails.php?album=13

--

Great Pictures! Thanks for posting ;)

I took advantage of the Gold Pass early rides today and got two rides on Windseeker. It's an okay ride, I didn't think it was boring as the views are really cool up from up there plus you're spinning at a decent rate of speed. Looking down on Vortex, Racer, and part of The Beast (you can see the long shed section of the ride perfectly from up there) was a bit unnerving at first until you got used to the height.

Edited by Geauga Dog