Kibaby234

Windseeker set to open Tuesday June 21st

Kings Island released the following today, My link

"The wait is finally over! WindSeeker is expected to open Tuesday! Gold and Platinum passholders will have the opportunity to be among the first riders at 9:30am."
Edited by Kibaby234

I went this past Monday, June 27, and the Windseeker was closed all day do to "maintenance." About 8 p.m. people started lining up thinking it was going to open, but I knew better and went and rode Diamnondback instead.

I bet Kings Island is frustrated and really regretting having ever bought this ride.

Edited by SSR1966

Mr. Roberts, I stopped briefly Sunday en route north and Windseeker was also closed that day. They had a "not operating today" sign posted but a number of people were trying to find out when it was opening. No one was working on it. I'm not a fan of spinning round rides but I'm sure many are disappointed. New rides seem to go through a lot of adjustments. Hopefully they'll get the kinks worked out shortly.

Did see the Dino exhibit. Well done and bigger than I'd expected. Worth the five bucks.