Sign in to follow this  
Rollerzach

3-18-11???

Kings Island did too good of a job building anticipation for this. I'm sure there are a lot of fans out there who don't think a 'dinosaur walk through' is a big enough payoff for all the excitement they have built up over the last couple of months. However, these Dino-mation things are super popular when they're at the museum and I'm sure it will prove to be so for the park as well.

Well, I'm referring to the Face Book followers/ fans, where the footprint picture and the topography map outline first appeared and was quickly re-posted and dissected on the fan sites, and they're the one's who's going to be complaining on blogs because it isn't a big enough pay off (I.E. a new coaster), and I can understand they're disappointment, but I suspect the Dinosaur walk through will prove to be popular over all. Average Joe only heard about it last week and they may be interested or they may not, but they're probably not devastated like some of the die hard fans who have been getting themselves built up since the first clue.