firehawkboy

Turn Boomerang Bay Into Halloween Haunt??

Sorry if this has been posted before, I haven't been on here in a while

How crazy would it be if Kings Island turned parts of Boomerang Ba, if not all, into Halloween Haunt, to make it bigger?

Imagine all the things they could do over there:

• Turn the lazy river into a new & improved CornStalkers. I'm sure it'll be much better than behind Congo.
  • Turn the wave pool into some sort of crazy maze, with the slanted floor. Tall walls, strobe lights, fog.

I'm sure there are lots more ideas.

You guys think this is a good idea??

Write down some of your ideas.

Great idea i think maybe it will also help crowd control a little for people who are there for just rides and people there for halloween haunt only. But there could be transportation to and from boomerang bay back to the park.

Edited by Kibaby234

Wow, that is a really great idea! They do use the water park for Howl-O-Fest already, a hayride goes through it.

Or, like the Beach Waterpark, they could do a winter special where you go on bobsleds down the slides. ;)

They could also turn the walkway to Boomerang Bay into a ScareZone, somewhate like Cedar Point's CarnEvil?

Also, like do the little things, like, tons of fog machines, black lights EVERYWHERE to give a crazy look to it.

I do have to say that would be simply amazing...it would add a lot more room and could house so many more mazes as well if they used bb for haunt...I'm suprised I never even thought about that...such a great idea...it would help out so much and saturdays wouldnt seem as crowded possibly to where you cant even hardly move

^ Thank you BandGuy.

All I wanted was someone to agree with me & not put me down.

Other people are getting a little too much into this topic.

If the there is not enough light over there in BB,

then we have these things called lights & they make things brighter.

There is some lighting over there, although not much. Probably wouldn't cost all that much to install some parking lot style light poles, but access is still a bit of an issue. Long walkpath which starts in Planet Snoopy, or a train ride to get back there. If done well it could be a very good expansion of Haunt though. A walkthrough haunt in the lazy river would be cool, like how CP has a haunt attraction in the trough of their rapids ride.

All good ideas. It would definitely help with serious overcrowding in the main park during Haunt. Maybe keep family-friendly events in the park and move the scarier, more adult stuff to the water park area?

^ Thank you BandGuy.

All I wanted was someone to agree with me & not put me down.

Other people are getting a little too much into this topic.

If the there is not enough light over there in BB,

then we have these things called lights & they make things brighter.

your welcome....id actually love to see this happen to be honest..I think it would be great if they could make it work somehow...

All good ideas. It would definitely help with serious overcrowding in the main park during Haunt. Maybe keep family-friendly events in the park and move the scarier, more adult stuff to the water park area?

see we are all thinking now lol....maybe we should come up with ideas, make a proposal and send it to whoever is in charge of this at ki....even though I doubt they would listen..but hey..they do have those surveys they have ppl take every year at haunt....im just saying, I personally think it would be amazing to see them expand haunt into the water park somehow..I mean they did put wolfpack in SOB's station this year....and most of their mazes they tear down every season anyways so I know that wouldnt be a factor....