Sign in to follow this  
11shall

Tripped planned for July 22nd

Woowee. It's been a while since I have been on here but I only found it appropriate since I was visiting the park soon to get on here and check out everything. I'm super pumped for my trip. It's going to be me, my boyfriend, my friend whom we call Straw, and his friend Callie! WOOOO!

So Kings Island experts, I just need a few things. Can someone predict how busy the park may be so me and my friends can plan well.

Also Lady Kings Island experts, I need your opinion. I had planned on wearing my converse to the park but for fear of rain and because of how uncomfortable they get when wet, I was wondering if you all found it wise for me to wear a pair of my gladiator sandals. They strap onto my ankle so they shouldn't come off on a ride, but anyone with experience that can tell me their opinion?

This trip is Straw's high school graduation present. If anyone can answer my questions that would be great and I would appreciate it. =)

Thursdays are busier than Mondays and Tuesdays, but still not bad. It shouldn't be too bad crowd-wise, pretty average.

Sandals with an ankle strap should be okay, but you still want to be cautious on rides like Invertigo, make sure they're tight.