Sign in to follow this  
calakapepe

HolidayWorld Voyage

Okay, so yesterday I went and took a trip to Holiday World. Great trip and I guess it'll be on my youtube channel in a couple of days. But that's not what I wanted to ask.

I was wondering if any of you guys have been there this year yet? If you have, did you ride the red train recycled from The Raven, and the original PTC Voyage train? I only got to ride the red one, but it was considerably rough compared to my last trip up there. I was hoping it was just the age of the Red train rattling more, and not the ride getting extremely rough.

So I guess to make this simpler; Is the Voyage PTC smoother than the Raven PTC?

I'm mainly asking because I haven't ever had a ride get so progressively rough in only two years. I rode twice and that second time my head was hurting like mad. And I didn't have a head ache, because once I stepped off, I shook my head a bit and there was no pain. While the last time I went I rode maybe 4 times in a row and only left because people wanted to do other things.

The Voyage PTC is slightly smoother than the Raven PTC but not much smoother; you can hardly tell of course it maybe just me but my friend seemed to think so too when we went on the Fourth of July.

Edited by exscream