Sign in to follow this  
Thundercracker

Spongebob Squarepants:CrAsh CoUrSe....

Okay I just want to know how do you all feel about Spongebob SquarePants:Mrs.Puffs Crash Course Boating Schoo? would you ride it? I hear if PKI does get it..it wont be like SDATHC but along the lines of the Enchanted Voyage but as a mild coaster ride and highly themed...so tell me what you think and tell what other nicktoon rides you want to see.

Well great ready because 2 NEW rides will be going into Nick Central but I wont muck up the surprise but be prepared for an over haul,re-themes and new paint jobs on HBL. Also you all can expect more NICK themed events like the upcoming Nick or Treat and the Nicktoons Christmas Tree lot,Nick Parade for next year.

From what I remember it looked like a coaster or a car ride (a la tiques). It makes more sense as a coaster.

And speaking of Spongebob, do you think that SP3D will remain next season. I mean, it's been out since 2003. Even I think it's getting a little old.

From what I remember it looked like a coaster or a car ride (a la tiques). It makes more sense as a coaster.

And speaking of Spongebob, do you think that SP3D will remain next season. I mean, it's been out since 2003. Even I think it's getting a little old.

It's a coaster but PKI may not get Crash Course(wink *wink)...PKI will be going public in coming weeks so keep your ears to the ground!

Last I heard SB3D wont be returning for the 2006 season I hear a new ACTION/ADVENTURE movie will open up next year.

PKI needs to stop making family rides! Look at Cedar Point! They have not built a family ride in years! From what my friends told me CP is 10 times better than KI because they got better coasters! I`m not saying I hate pki.

PKI needs to stop making family rides! Look at Cedar Point! They have not built a family ride in years! From what my friends told me CP is 10 times better than KI because they got better coasters! I`m not saying I hate pki.

Why PKI brings in the family crowd with family attractions. PKI has won the golden ticket 4 years running the family crowd means more money for the park.... ;)

Your friends are all alos thrill seeking teenages and not a family fun seeking. I think that PKI is doing great and huling in alot of money. Alot more than CP is.

PKI needs to stop making family rides!  Look at Cedar Point!  They have not built a family ride in years!  From what my friends told me CP is 10 times better than KI because they got better coasters!  I`m not saying I hate pki.

Your friends are all alos thrill seeking teenages and not a family fun seeking. I think that PKI is doing great and huling in alot of money. Alot more than CP is.

Your right on the money PKI does bring in more families than CP so in fact they do indeed bring in more $$$$.

Awesome, If we do get this Crash Course it will be so cool, almost as cool as this being my 100th post!

Yeah it would be nice..a highly theme spongebob ride it would be a lotta fun ...Spring/Summer 2006 will be awsome! ;)