Sign in to follow this  
SSR1966

The Carnival Returns to Cincinnati Mills Mall

I was debating on whether to go to this or the Trenton city wide yard sale this Saturday. If it's a smaller carnival then I'll probably go to Trenton... or Motor City Comic Con in Michigan... or Wonderfest in Louisville KY. So many things going on this weekend to choose from.

Triple Treat is a nice show, but it's definitely smaller. They usually play (or at least they did the last time I was there, in 2004) the Montgomery County Fair in Dayton.

I'm hoping the mall will have the post-OHSF carnival with Amusements of America again in August.

I didn't realize that Triple Treat was a Cincinnati based company. http://www.tripletreatshows.com/index.html Looks like they only have six rides for adults and maybe and 3 or 4 family type rides that adults might be able to ride on (like the Spinning Strawberries, giant slide, and perhaps The Monkey Maze). But I have never been on something like the Ali Baba before so I might stop in on my way home from where ever I end up going (most likely Trenton Yard Sale) and check out a couple of rides. I think the city wide yard sale wraps up around 4 pm anyway so I should be able to do both, my money supply permitting.

I stopped by the Carnival on Friday night. I didn't ride anything, I was just scoping the place out because I was planning on coming back on Saturday with my friends, after the Trenton Yard Sale. I wasn't there five minutes when this stupid jock looking guy in sun glasses asked me if I wanted to play the game he was working. I said not right now. Then he started pointing at something, I'm not sure if it was someone on the other side of the game or one of the stuffed animal prizes, and he said "You and him look alike! It looks like you both have Jerry Curl in your hair!" I looked at him like he was retarded and gave him a sarcastic mock laugh and he looked quite pleased with himself. I did not bother to go back on Saturday like I had planned. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that Triple Treat gives jobs to the mentally disabled, but I just don't need that kind of negative reinforcement in my life.