TheSkipper

Disney and their Problems

You have to remember Disney is a huuuuuge company, unlike somewhere like Kings Island where the accidents happen in one park, Disney has property and attractions all over the world, so the number of accidents would be proportionally larger. Plus, many of those accidents listed were not the parks fault, they could be guests with pre-existing conditions, or just plain dumb people doing things they shouldn't be. Some look to be freak accidents, where only a few can be blamed on the company itself.

Yep!

Once in a great while a death occurs at Kings Island due to a pre-existing condition. Now, pretend you had a dozen Kings Islands all across the world, open five more months of the year, and with tens of thousands more visitors on any given day. As Braves said, the accidents would grow. And if all were attributed to "Kings Island" the way that accidents across the globe are all generalized as happening to "Disney," it would seem like Kings Island was a dangerous place. It's not!

Edited by GoodYellowKoRn182

yea, i'm kind of on the fence with this, just going by what wiki has listed (i know i could edit the whole page saying disney plans to open the first amusement park on mars in a month), disney has had alot of run ins with osha about some kind of serious issues and they get by with just a fine.

don't get me wrong, i love disney, but that's really worrying to me knowing that they've had so many run ins with osha.