Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

Boo Blasters Video

How many times can they change this attraction? I want it to go back when it was Enchanted Voyage, inside the giant TV with our favorite cartoon characters. If I recall, did it have water running thru it and you were in a boat? I think so!!!

Didn't like it... I seen the Giggling Green Ghost's arm behind the fridge!!!! Nah, even my little nephew didn't like it he missed scooby-doo! Also it was a bit more scary... I miss the zany antics of scooby and the gang!

I gotta say that out of all the dark rides I've been on- Tomb Raider excluded, of course, and may she rest in peace- BBoBH is my favorite. Granted, I don't have exactly a lot of experience in that area, but I did get the chance to ride Gobbler Getaway at Holiday World yesterday. It was a fun and by far unique ride, but it just didn't have the same level of- dare I say it- immersive theming that BBoBH has. Boo Blasters is legitimately well-themed and down right fun ride, even if Cedar Fair didn't actually retheme it, and I sincerely hope that it stays that way for quite some time to come.

I highly disagree! I hated it! It wasn't as fun as I thought would have been..it was generic in my view ... Even my nephew and nices asked about a dozen times.. ''Where's Scooby?!'' I'll pass it... So sad that CF gave up Scooby-Doo for... this.. I kinda hoped that they would have rethemed the castle into a Snoopy dark ride.