Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

KENTUCKY KINGDOM CLOSED

Right now, the fair board has not released anything on companies who are interested in KY Kingdom. But, they did say that they were not solicited by the board. They approached the state fair board about the park.

Edited by Mini_Cooper

I recall sometime back that someone posted something in reference to Twisted Twins coaster at SFKK. I past by it here in L'ville the other day on the back side of the park to see the coaster. Well, it is pretty much dilapidated. The rails can't even be seen any more from the wood under them. Rust has begun the process of decay on the ride. I highly doubt that anyone will be able to save the thing. Just thought that I would update you all with that. Other than that, nothing new in the lawsuits between 6 Flags and KSFB. There have been several rallies in support to get the park back opened. The most recent one has attracted the news stations in L'ville to do a feature on the group. They will be rallying again in May and supposed to have some fairly big politicians coming in for it as well. Hopefully these rallies will spark some action to get a solution put into place.