Sign in to follow this  
larken24

Any News about Son of Beast?

^Agreed. I don't think that we will hear anything about our beloved SoB until after the 2010 season gets underway. Just be on the look out for specious activity around the ride when the season starts though. That is usually the biggest give away as to what they are going to do with it.

i really wish they would just make up their minds what theyre going to do with it but i know that something like this isnt an overnight decision. i just dont have a good feeling about it. although, like what most of you are thinking, i am in agreement they will probably just leave it SBNO this year seeing as that is probably the most practical decision. i just want to ride it again :(

Edit: Wrong Topic!

On the other hand while looking at this topic I agree with Klockster on the skates. It would be nuts to ride The Raven in those but I think any of the 3 wooden coasters at Holiday World wound be crazy if you rode them with the skates, especially Voyage with those 90 degree banked turns

Edited by derek9312

TEAR IT DOWN!!!!!!

ndude why the hell you wnt to tear it down??

Because it's so rough it's not even fun, it cost the park tons of money, It hurt a bunch of people, It breaks down all the time, and people sue the park over it.

Because it's so rough it's not even fun,

really? i know i have the most fun i have on any roller coaster whenever i ride son of beast.

it cost the park tons of money,

so does the beast, the racer, and fairly odd coaster. would you like them tore down also?

It breaks down all the time, and people sue the park over it.

kingda ka has had much more downtime than sonny.