Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

Kings Island Photo Contest

Deadline extended from February 3 to February 10!

With the fireworks photo used to celebrate the arrival of 2010 starting to wear out its welcome, here's your chance to replace it!

Send in your best Kings Island photo for a chance at having it displayed on the front page! After all submissions are received, a poll will be created containing all the entered photos. The photo with the most votes will win a guaranteed week as the front page Featured Photo!

Contest Details:

• Winning image guaranteed one week on the front page, with credit given to the photographer.
  • After the one-week period, the image will remain on display until the next front page update.
  • The winning image will also be featured in a post on KIExtreme's Facebook page.
  • Limit one photo entry per person.
  • To avoid favoritism in the voting, please do not post your entry in this thread.
  • Entries must be submitted via private message to me, or email to contest@kiextreme.com
  • Horizontal (Landscape) images only. Vertical (Portrait) images will not fit the front page.
  • Deadline for submissions will be 11:59 PM on Wednesday, February 10.
  • 2nd and 3rd-place finishers may have their images displayed at a later time.

Well I have a photo I'd like to submit, but I got a new computer and haven't had the chance to load them into the new one, and I don't know the passwords to me old photobucket and imageshack accounts. I do know it's on this topic, and it's the third to last photo on my very last segment of photos, but for some reason it won't let me edit it so I can get the code...

Deadline for submissions has been extended! You now have through February 10th to submit your best Kings Island photo. See first post for the complete details.