Sign in to follow this  
CincinnatiKid123

Renaming Rides!

This is just a pointless, silly game to keep us busy during the offseason. ;)

Just rename any coaster you can think of and then people have to guess what ride you are talking about. It has to relate to the ride. Example:

Big Snappy Tomato's: The Beast (do you understand the joke? Snappy Tomato's Pizza has a pizza called The Beast!)

I'll start.

Red White and Blue

Edited by CincinnatiKid123

Flight of Fear.

Losantiville Junction.

I thought that Outpost 5 was announced as the station on Adventure Express? But then again, it's Terpy so I'm probably wrong. Hahha. But regardless, Kings Island & Miami Valley Railroad.

Spawn of Belle's Love

Flight of Fear.

Losantiville Junction.

I thought that Outpost 5 was announced as the station on Adventure Express? But then again, it's Terpy so I'm probably wrong. Hahha. But regardless, Kings Island & Miami Valley Railroad.

Spawn of Belle's Love

Terpy can be misleading on purpose at times. :) For the purpose of discussion and fun and games! You of course would be right, while Terpy was playing on the outer limits! And right beside Son of Beast was the accurate answer...

That answer appears up there last, and this time not a diversion.

Moving on and into the defunct past, Aeronautical Aerie Beasts' Activity...

Flight of Fear.

Losantiville Junction.

Spawn of Belle's Love

That is true Outpost 5 is announced on Adventrue Express and if you look on the side station of Son of Beast there's a big sign that sats Outpost 5.