Sign in to follow this  
CincinnatiKid123

Flight Deck

*bump*

I just wanted to start this topic again because I rode Flight Deck three times in a row Saturday night.

Obviously, there's Fear Fest (I don't like calling it Halloween Haunt) so this may play affect, but I rode Flight Deck three times, walk on Saturday night. WALK ON. Nobody. Me and my friend were the only people there. I feel so bad for it. A reason why it might be torn down.

You don't like Halloween Haunt as a name but have no problem with calling Top Gun Flight Deck?

My head hurts!

Occasionally I call the big Gyro drop Drop Tower and Drop Zone! It's a hard day for you to come to Kings Island with me. ;)

I agree, as SOB goes, the future of flight deck is the same. I know the topic may have been discussed, but I would love to see the "Texas Giant" remodel of SOB. Many may disagree with me on the Texas Giant re-do. I think the progress looks great. How it rides is a different story. We will see.

this past sunday it was a complete walk on and re-ride as many times as you wanted. we rode it twice in a row in the front. the first time we rode with like maybe 5 other people and the second time we had the entire train to ourselves. it was insane..but kinda cool. i would have ridden it a few more times but we decided to go do a few other rides. it was really empty at the park in general sunday...but im guessing most sundays this time of year are like that seeing as the HH isnt going on and it closes so early. had a blast though. this ride would get so much more attention if it wasnt so far from the rest of the park.

Flight Deck is out of the way but it's a nice area to walk through with all the greenery. Would be nice if they'd put up some signs or promote the ride in some way. It used to have such long lines and most considered it worth the wait.