Sign in to follow this  
TombraiderTy

ALL TICKETS NOW CLAIMED - Be One of the Last to Ride SDATHC

I think it's redundant. It's stupid they would have tickets for the last ride,anyway I will miss Scooby-Doo at Kings Island and will admit I most likely won't visit as much as I used to Scooby was a highlight of my trips to KI.I enjoyed seeing him and taking a venture inside the haunted castle so much for that now CF will make the dark ride lame-o. :P

Edited by KIStalker8398

Lights on rides of Scooby Doo's Haunted Mansion

I've been thinking about Paramount vs Cedar Fair and I remembered how much I hate riding CF's dark rides and ever since CF took over the former paramount park chain they have had the lights on inside SDATHC and I hate that so much! No,I don't want any last ride on SDATHC unless it's without the lights on...turn off those D*MN lights! last time I checked SDATHC was DARK ride...not a LIGHT ride.

Lights on rides of Scooby Doo dark rides? WTF? at least I have six flags's scooby doo dark rides at least the lights are off and I can enjoy it...CF doesn't know much about dark rides do they?

Edited by Haunted Castle Guy

Well I believe it's a lights-on thing because its KDfansite and perhaps other special interest groups who would be interested in a "behind the scenes" sort of deal that lights-on rides are all about. However, if you ask me, it's a tad ridiculous... Having the lights on only means that the blacklight figures won't glow, and you'll see the black walls behind them. It's not like there's any mysterious effects that are unexplainable, or any really dizzying, confusing parts that having the lights on will clear up... Haha.

I assume the lights-on part of KD's Scooby-Doo ride is so that riders will be able to take photos easier. If the lights were off, most photos would either blur or be extremely grainy. Lights-on allows for nicer-looking photos.