Sign in to follow this  
DropZone99

This vs that

Griffon. More inversions, taller.

Indian food vs. Chinese food

And according to the rules, I'm supposed to provide my own input. I say Indian. Much better tasting, IMO. Chinese food is the same basically everywhere you go.

Indian food vs. Chinese food

I choose Chinese food just for the reason you dislike it...it is the same basically everywhere you go....there is a sense of security that you can find something that you like. :)

Thanksgiving vs. New Year's Eve

THANKSGIVING!.... I LOVE TURKEY DAY! and to a lesser extent Black Friday.

Mickey Mouse vs Bugs Bunny

Bugs Bunny, by alot! I hate Mickey Mouse, and always have.

Morgan Hypers vs. Bolliger & Mabillard Hypers vs. Arrow Hypers vs. Intamin Hypers vs. Giovanola Hypers vs. TOGO Hypers vs. Any other Hypers.

Bugs Bunny all the way. Grew up with the Looney Tunes on Saturday mornings as a kid and are still my favorites. The Flintstones are also one of my favorite cartoons so I ask

Fred Flintstone vs. Barney Rubble

Fred Flintstone vs. Barney Rubble

Fred is easily more entertaining to watch...but who wouldn't rather hang out with Barney? (So I choose him.) :)

And since it got skipped, I will repeat Dropzone's for him:

Morgan Hypers vs. Bolliger & Mabillard Hypers vs. Arrow Hypers vs. Intamin Hypers vs. Giovanola Hypers vs. TOGO Hypers vs. Any other Hypers.

B&M, why would you want anything else? B&M are by far the best ANYTHING!

Drop Tower vs. reverse freefall coaster (launched upward)

Drop Tower for the view and the fact that I LOVE to put my arms up and stick my feet out on the drop. Incredible feeling.

old school Sonic vs old school Mario

Old School Mario! I love Sonic as well but not as much as mario!

G.I.Joe vs Transformers ( Not the movies! I'm talking about the Comics,TV show,Toyline)

Transformers toys, you know the ones that ACTUALLY transformed. I was never into GIJoe.

Kraken vs Dominator

^You're supposed to answer the previous question. ;)

Monopoly or Parcheesi

I will pick Monopoly...IF, you don't play by the actual rules...my family has always played the "Put the money in the middle and the person who hits Free Parking gets it" way!

Wendy's fries vs. Wendy's baked potato

Summer or Winter

I wonder if there is ANYONE out there who likes winter more than summer? Summer is alive...winter is cold & boring...no matter how nice a snowfall can be it doesn't outweigh those two things!

vinyl vs. Compact discs vs. downloads

Neither, but if I had to chose one I guess I'd say Survivor because well I don't know, just because I don't like the word mole.

Rivertown 2001 vs. Rivertown 2009

Even though I love Diamondback, I'd say Rivertown 2001. Crypt/Tomb Raider wasn't there, instead was Kenton Cove which looked way better than a big box. Beast entrance plaza was shaded and builded up anticipation for the ride because of how hidden and mysterious it was. Now it's modern and reminds me of Action Zone. The area that is now Diamondback entrance area used to be way more shaded, the buildings looked kind of run down but fit in with the atmosphere. The Nickelodeon neon green restrooms were Rivertown looking and fit in great. Wild Thornberry's River Adventure was Kings Mill Log Flume which sounds way better and fit in great with Rivertown. And you can't forget Swan Lake! Even though I do enjoy hearing a loud roar and a skloosh, I think I'd rather hear a peaceful landscape. And since Italian Job/Backlot wasn't right next door making all kinds of noises, you instead heard the engines or Antique cars and the screams of Flying Eagles, which is way better than hearing sirens, gun fire, and explosions...

I think that if Rivertown was exactly how it was in 2001, I'd like it much more. Infact I think it'd be my favorite area of the park. Even though it only had Beast, Kenton Kove, KI&MVRR, KMLF, and WWC I think it was a more relaxed area of the park, a place where you could escape all the thrills and crowds on a hot day.

^^

I have to agree. The park feels like a completely different place now, all because that one area has changed so much. It does remind me of (though, is not as bad as) most of Cedar Point, where it's like, no shade, big open plazas, etc. That's not how a wooded town should feel haha. That being said, I actually do perfer Rivertown 2002 over 2001, and not just because of Tomb Raider (though that is a big part). With Tomb Raider, it kept it's shaded, rural atmosphere, peaceful lake, overall feeling of isolation in the woods (which I love - very much liek Frontier Trail in Cedar Point) and the jungle-plants around the Tomb Raider cave were very cool. With the two flames on either side of the entrance... It really was a nice touch in the area.

Could they have piled up some land around the building, at least halfway up, then planted grass and trees on it to mostly hide the building? yes. But I would even take The Crypt over the Keelboat Canal... I never rode it, and I'm sure it was fun and all, but Kigns Island used to be known for its great collection of flats compared to nearby parks. Now Cedar Point has maXair and Skyhawk, and we're like, tied....

The Crypt may not be great thrilling, but it really is an experience that you can't get anywhere else, and it's sorta fun! I don't think most visitors get in line for it thinking "This is just like that ride in Virginia!" Hahha. Most have likely never been exposed to a Top Spin (IF they even recognize that that's what the Crypt is) and as such, are completely caught offguard by the ride cycle, even if it's tame. And for someone who doesn't even know what a top spin is, it is VERY frightening to not know what's going to happen because there's no track in front of you, or to know you're going to be flipped upside down, but you don't know which revolution it's going to happen on... It's nerve-wracking!

Eating pudding with a spoon vs. a fork?

Edited by GoodYellowKoRn182

Eating pudding with a spoon vs. a fork?

This HAS to be one of the odder vs.! :lol: I can honestly say that it NEVER even occurred to me that anyone would eat pudding with a fork...so obviously I choose a spoon.

Kings Island season opening day vs. Kings Island last day of the season