Sign in to follow this  
DropZone99

This vs that

KI? I didn't attend Halloween Haunt with that being said or written.October got here in an instant and it was gone in a flash..sad and scary how fast time goes by.

BATMAN(1989) Vs Batman Begins(2005)

Spiderman vs. DarKastle

Ironically the movement is EXACTLY the same on both, however DarKastle is not as violent. Spiderman is better in that when the Scoop "bumps" something, you feel and actual bump.

Jaws The Ride in Florida vs. The Jaws Scene at Universal Hollywood

Jaws The Ride in Florida vs. The Jaws Scene at Universal Hollywood

I have only been to Florida's...and even though Jaws is one of my favorite movies of all time...I was NOT impressed with the ride...from seeing California's on video I would have to say it looks nicer.

The Beast's old tree line entryway vs. The Beast's new cobblestone path

The old tree line pathway. Even though the new stone looks nice, I miss all the shade that used the be through there. It made Beast seem even more hidden. Now it's almost like Action Zone, atleast to me...

I305 vs. Millennium Force

Millenium Force wins for me.

Looking at the concept, Intimidator 305 seems to be missing forceful overbanked turns. The turns are more gradual on Intiminator 305. Mille also is faster, longer, has more large drops, and has neat tunnels...

Coney Island 1970 Vs. Kings Island 1972

Edited by Coney Island Rocks

KI 1972. Umm, one of KI's sections was based off Coney Island. It was larger, better location for avoiding floods, and from seeing footage it looked awesome.

Knott's Berry Farm vs. Six Flags Magic Mountain

Edited by guitarkevin4life

Six Flags Magic Mountain, by a mile and a half. You can wear glasses with a strap, the park is far more beautiful, the ride collection far more extensive and impressive. The only negative is the type of crowd it attracts, and Shapiro and Snyder have taken measures to address that.

Butter or margarine?

Butter or margarine?

Why would anyone choose margarine over butter...except because of the savings? I like the taste of real butter!

Alien vs Predator :rolleyes:

Edited by standbyme

I am not even sure what you are talking about, but I choose Alien only because I have ridden Predator, both when it opened and years later...talk about a painful ride!

Six Flags Kings Island or CBS Kings Island V.2010?

I haven't ridden Gobble Getaway, but I have ridden Phantom Theater. I was only 9 but I remember it. Phantom Theater is better I'm sure, I just think a dark ride about turkeys doesn't sound too good...

New Mexico Rattler vs. Cornball Express

Cornball Express. It is a much more fun ride, with the wonderful twister layout that packs a thrill its size belies...

Leave the park and spend 90 minutes eating or stay in the park and spend three times too much money for food not half as good?

^^Actually, Gobbler Getaway is very good. I'd take it over the Paramount Scooby's anyday.

I'd say New Mexico Rattler, just because it looks amazing.

Legend vs. Raven (did someone already do that?)

EDIT: oh darn Terpy! You beat me to it! To answer your question, it depends honestly. If it's crowded, then stay. If not, eat out of the park.

Edited by guitarkevin4life

That's hard one!

Legend..I think..

Actually, Gobbler Getaway is very good. I'd take it over the Paramount Scooby's anyday.

If you ever get a chance to go to Six Flags St Louis ride Scooby-Doo Ghostblasters:Mystery of Scary Swamp it pwns Gobbler Getaway!

Diamondback vs TTD vs Maverick vs Millenium Force vs Expedition Everest

I've ridden all of them except Everest. In order from best to least best...

1. Diamondback

2. Maverick

3. Top Thrill Dragster

4. Millennium Force

5. Expedition Everest

Runaway Reptar vs. Beastie

DropZone99. A person gets to pick by what moniker they wish to be known, just as they get to decide their own hairstyle. If someone doesn't want to be an angryemobeaver no more, that's fine by me!

Five Guys Burgers and Fries or Hamburger Wagon?

(I would have said Smashburger, but I bet many Dayton area folk ain't been there yet...)

^haha Smashburger. We're supposed to get one here by UD campus soon, but I haven't seen much of anything around here yet. plus, the UD basketball podcast I listen to is sponsored by Smashburger - whenever it opens I'll be there, as it looks pretty good.

I'd have to go with Five Guys personally. Haven't been to Hamburger Wagon yet.

Indoor volleyball v. sand volleyball

Indoor volleyball v. sand volleyball

EASILY sand volleyball...nothing like the feel of the sand on your bare feet...plus you never mind falling!

A firing squad vs. beheading :o

A firing squad. I'm not much for just hanging around.

McDonald's Filet of Fish or Anything From Long John Silver's?

Anything from Long John Silvers, that's one of my favorite fast foods!

Storm Runner vs. Fahrenheit.

Mmmm...SmashBurger ... I ate there toward the end of last month at Dayton Mall location..Didn't know UD was getting one I know Beavercreek is getting one soon.

Long John Silvers,I agree! ... I've been Mc Donalds free since 2002!(Yuck I don't like Mc Donalds)

Dropzone99 haven't clue what you mean ...so I'm going to go to with Storm Runner

Dayton Bombers vs Dayton Gems?

Edited by Haunted Castle Guy

Dropzone99 haven't clue what you mean ...so I'm going to go to with Storm Runner

Storm Runner and Fahrenheit are coasters at Hershey Park, both being Intamins and both have vertical-ness.