Sign in to follow this  
DropZone99

This vs that

Party Mix from a nice old lady or her famous peanut butter fudge

I had to PM The Interpreter to even figure out his vs. ! I thought he was being his usual clever/vague self...I tried for a few days off and on to figure out who he meant by "nice old lady"...I figured she was the name of a line of products...like Aunt Jemima, Mrs. Butterworth...what stumped me was I couldn't figure out who would make both party mix & Fudge. Turns out he was just asking about anyone's neighbor...so with that understood, I choose the fudge!

(On the computer) Solitaire vs. Hearts

Edited by standbyme

^ Neither! Sooo boring, I don't even know how to play either of them. I guess I'd chose Solitaire because well, just because!

Gerstlauer Eurofighters vs. S&S El Locos.

I've only ridden Steel Hawg, and have yet to ride a Eurofighter, but from the looks of them I think Eurofighters look better.

iPhone. I don't have one, but I have friends who have both and the iPhone seems to be the best. I'm not a devoted fanatic of Apple as some are, but from what I've seen I believe that the iPhone really is about the best phone that's ever been created as far as functionality, personalization, application selection, overall quality, etc.

Wii vs DS

Wii vs DS

I will show my age here...I am against home video games! I gues it comes down to the fact that I have seen how it sucks a lot of kids lives away from them. It kills me to see kids sitting in the house on a nice summer day when they could be outside with their friends playing basketball, swimming, hiking...ANYTHING that at least will give them some nice memories to have when they get old. (Like me!)

As for your question...I would choose Wii just because it at least has a little physical activity included with it.

"Christmas Vacation" vs. "A Christmas Story"

No Snow, are you kidding me? It's cold, it's wet, it's a pain to drive in. No, there is nothing good about snow. There is nothing good about the cold either. (I hate snow with a passion).

Gaming on a Console vs. Gaming on a Computer.

Gaming on a Console vs. Gaming on a Computer

Gaming on a Console! Sure, you may already have a PC, but getting it up to the speed of a console would require some serious cash and equipment. Not to mention controls are a lot more difficult because a regular keyboard has over 100 keys while a gaming controller has <20.

Marvel vs. DC

Marvel vs. DC

My answer is based on the "old school" comic books...I really haven't read a comic book in over 20 years...so with that said, my answer is DC. I grew up with all of the classics, including Superman, Batman, the Flash, Green Lanter, Green Arrow, the Justice League...those were good times! :)

Christmas cookies with colored sugar vs. Christmas cookies with icing

That would have been a tough question for me for me because I love Batman,Superman,Supergirl and X-Men,Spider-Man,Hulk ... so yeah I grew up reading comics and still today.. rarely however.

And on the topic of video games I find them too violent anymore whats with the obession of violence in video games? I love my Wii gotta stay active and healthly!

I like cookies with colored icing soooo good.

Flordia Gators vs Cincinnati Bearcats

We still have quite a bit of offseason left...so I thought I would revive this thread.

Flordia Gators vs Cincinnati Bearcats

I am not into watching sports...but I will base this one on who I would rather have as my "home" team...which would be Florida...I love warm weather! :)

"Lost" Season 1 vs "Lost" Season 5

(Personally I prefer all of the seasons over season 1...I thought all of the random strange things in season 1 got old quick...I though season 5 was one of the best. I am really looking forward to the beginning of the last season this week.)

Edited by standbyme

I don't watch "Lost", so I will put it like this...

A: Lost Season 1 vs Season 5

B: Jim Carrey as The Grinch vs Jim Carrey as Scrooge

Personally I think both characters sound the same.

I go with the Grinch. I grew up with that story more than the other. I can also do his voice in the film. You can't really beat Jim's version of "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch", can you?

Weekends.

There comes a time in life when a little more boredom would be a good thing.

Cedar Fair continues to own Kings Island or Apollo owns Kings Island?

Yes, I chose this or...but I doubt either one does by the end of this coming season.

^Interesting little side observation....that is also what I am hoping for.

Cedar Fair continues to own Kings Island or Apollo owns Kings Island?

This is a tough one. I have not been happy with Cedar Fair for the most part...but at least it isn't awful...with Apollo I fear that it could be worse...so I guess i'll stick with Cedar Fair.

The Flintstones vs. The Jetsons

Edited by standbyme

Great Wolf Lodge vs. Kalahari

I have never been to Kalahari...but I went and Googled pictures of it. It looks like it blows Great Wolf out of the water. (Pun intended)

Kings Island vs. Cedar Point

I have only went to Cedar Point once...and that was enough for me. I admit they have some great rides...but I didn't care for the atmosphere.

Under Paramount, Kings Island totally wins. One word: theming. As it stands, though... it generally depends on what day you ask, but I'd have to say CP. There's nothing quite like the speed of Millennium Force, the sadistic airtime of Magnum, or the overall experience of Wicked Twister.

Holiday World vs. Kennywood

Under Paramount, Kings Island totally wins. One word: theming. As it stands, though... it generally depends on what day you ask, but I'd have to say CP. There's nothing quite like the speed of Millennium Force, the sadistic airtime of Magnum, or the overall experience of Wicked Twister.

Holiday World vs. Kennywood

Holiday World, because it has the Voyage. It looks awsome!

Working Hard or Hardiy Workin?

Working Hard or Hardly Workin?

I could lie and make myself look good by saying "Working Hard"...but that would not be true, neither would "Hardly Workin"...the truth lies in between, I like to be busy enough where time flys at work...but does anyone really want to be working hard?

Morning person vs. night-time person

(I am a morning person.)

Edited by standbyme