Sign in to follow this  
DropZone99

This vs that

Hamburgers- more common with more common toppings. Also have a more appealing tastes, and you at least know the animal you're eating- a cow. With a hot dog, it could be anything... :rolleyes:

Club Blood vs. Slaughterhouse

Ford...let me count some of the ways. Redid its own financing without extraordinary assistance, has a relatively bright future compared to certain others, makes the top selling pickup truck in the country, is re-awakening to the fact that cars (and not just trucks and SUV's) matter....

Radio or iPod?

iPod- it's YOUR music, as well as videos, games, photographs, etc. Also, if you have an iPod Touch or an iPhone, you can download "Pandora", which is practically a radio where you approve or disapprove songs, allowing the application to play songs it thinks you like based off your decisions.

Parking Garages vs. Parking Lots

Holiday World, in oh so many ways...from better management to better rides to better marketing. Indiana Beach has a lot to offer, but it can't hold a candle to the park in Southern Indiana.

Fun Spot Open In 2010 Or Fun Spot Is Closed Forever?

^Easily B&M floorless- you have a few from any seat, compared to only the front-row with most inverts. Based off the ones I've ridden, you also don't black-out as much on floorless coasters, but instead enjoy the moderate forces and insane layouts.

Ketchup vs. Mustard

Gemini Red- it's the only one of the two I've ridden, which ended up to be perhaps the most horrible ride experience I've ever had on a Cedar Point coaster... Back seat is far too rough.

Scooby-Doo and the Haunted Castle vs. Phantom Theater

RollerCoaster Tycoon - I still play RCT2 a lot over 3. I like the look of NoLimits but it seems too involved and calculated. Just let me have some fun building coasters even though RCT is limited in what you can do.

For the those that may remember, I'm curious...

Coney Island Shooting Star vs Kings Island Racer?

^Having been to both, Universal Studios Florida- sure, California's backlot tour is a lot of fun, as is the very-cool Water World stunt show, but Florida's park has more to offer and feels more current and modern.

Talking over the phone vs. Talking over the computer (AIM, etc.)

^^I agree ! Galaxy 2 is gonna rock! I can't wait for New Super Mario Bros.Wii (It has the return of the Koopalings!)

Phone! I hate talking on AIM!

Candy Corn or Candy Apples?

Edited by Haunted Castle Guy

Awe man, Ty beat me! Well my 2 cents anyway, since I already had it typed out... Orlando's Universal Studios is better than Hollywood's. Orlando's has everything Hollywood's has, and more. It's expanded! Like, instead of one tram tour, Orlando's got separate attractions for Kong, Jaws, Earthquake, etc. Plus, even though Orlando is missing Kong now, we still have E.T., which is a fun little dark ride. I just think it's a very cool little park. Lacking in big time thrills, perhaps, but still fun. Rip Ride Rockit is a great addition that really boosts it ahead. Plus, I can do without the Creature From the Black Lagoon - The Musical. Thanks anyway.

On HCG's question of candy corn or candy apples, I don't like either, but candy corn is a bit easier to stomach. The thought of caramel in my teeth actually makes my jaws throb. Awful.

Kings Dominion 2010 vs. Carowinds 2010 (not necessarily judging their new rides, just which park you'd find more fun to visit in 2010.)

Edited by GoodYellowKoRn182

Carowinds 2010

1. Yes, Timmy looks better than Timmy 305

2. I already went to KD this year so I'd rather go to a new park.

My dad and I are taking a trip to NC so luckily I'll be visiting both in 2010.

GCI vs. CCI