Sign in to follow this  
DropZone99

This vs that

morning person vs. night-time person

well, i'm a night time person, mainly because i love the dark.

plus it's kinda hard to find a theme/ amusement park that you can ride an outdoor roller coaster/ thrill ride in the dark, in the morning. :P

scooby vs. snoopy

(i gotta say i love snoopy. :) )

Scooby or Snoopy

Scooby! They're both classics, but I love the theme of Scooby; Peanuts are just about everyday life....but then Scooby - CHASING MONSTERS!!

Video games or computer games?

Edited by CincinnatiKid123

Video games or computer games

I will show my age here...neither. I wish video games were never invented. It makes me sad to see so many young people throwing their lives away on them. Like I try and tell my nephews, if the day ever comes when I am old and sitting around in a wheel chair at least I will have fond memories of doing actual physical things like basketball, hiking, swimming,bicycle riding...not sitting in front of a TV screen for hours and hours on end...it just kills me to see this happening.

Spotlight vs. Hide And Go Seek

Snipe Hunting!

Terpy, sorry I just had to!

Anywho, Hide and Seek. As a little tyke, we spent hours doing that! I hated Tag with a passion..or even Red Rover...send Terpy right over. UGH!

Fries or Onion Rings?

Fries with an accidental onion ring mixed in!

There's nothing better than getting fries at a place that also sells onion rings and getting a stray...

Ketchup or Mustard?

Ketchup or Mustard

I love mustard...when I was a kid I used to eat mustard sandwiches...and sometimes with potato chips. :)

Chocolate Milk in a jug/carton vs. Nesquick

Edited by standbyme

Good one.

For me, it's hard to say. I own a Fender Strat and an Epiphone Les Paul. I absolutely LOVE the cut of my Strat. But in the end I guess it just comes down to what you want to play. If I had to pick........eh... Fender.

Don't do no carbonated sodas no more, haven't for four years (dentist's orders), but when I did there was no substitute for Dr Pepper ...(note that the trademark has no period, to avoid controversies over medical implications, go figure). I am so old that I remember when the bottle cap had 10 2 and 4 on it...implying the beverage was prescribed at 10 2 and 4.

Coffee or tea?

Digital clock, because I'm lazy.

Cedar Fair vs. Six Flags.

I'd have to Six Flags on this one. Lately Six Flags has been making some really smart moves. Instead of building two twenty million+ dollar coasters just a few hours apart, Six Flags will build a few coasters across the country that are about half the price and almost as good, and spend a couple million on renovating a ride to make it seem new.

Look at Six Flags Over Texas... Texas Giant, I've heard a few mixed reviews about this ride but most say it's just as bad as Mean Streak. Instead of tearing down a ride that once has so much potential just to spend almost 20 million to make a great coaster, they just fix it up, make some changes. Make it a few feet taller so the coaster can go up a rank or two in height, and in speed. Than make an extremely steep drop, so steep it's a world record which will for sure attract people. How about make another first element? See how much they are doing to make a once great ride better than ever? It's costing them 10 million, but hey thats alot cheaper than buying huge steel hypers and gigas which may be just as good.