Sign in to follow this  
GoodYellowKoRn182

Carowinds Announces THE INTIMIDATOR

All of the photographs posted to this website are fakes produced via the latest computer editing software. None of them were taken from the suggested locations but are merely well orchestrated hoaxes. This should be obvious to you, the reader, since these images depict illegal and sometimes highly dangerous and even reckless activities and no one in their right mind would attempt such actions. Additionally all written accounts are fictitious and bare no resemblance to any actual events that have occurred or will occur in the future. These acts are certainly not the kind of thing that anyone anywhere actually commit. We must stress that trespassing is a very serious crime that threatens the very foundations of society. Furthermore any individual who would attempt the actions described on this web page must be mentally disabled and should be euthanized immediately.

I wouldn't take that disclaimer seriously...

I miss this excitement of a new coaster at Kings Island already.

Same here. I miss watching the webcam every day all day and watching Diamondback being built. And than counting down the days til' it opened. And once opening day came, getting up at 5am. and waiting hours for the park to open to be one of the first in line. I just wander when the next time that'll happen. Of course we will probably get another coaster or two in the next five years but will it be as big or good as Diamondback? Probably not, so the anticipation won't be nearly as good.

thats such a great looking coaster. i wish i lived closer to go try it out this year but maybe next year. just would have been cool to be able to say ive ridden all three new B&M coasters in their opening years because i rode Behemoth in 2008, Diamondback on opening day of 2009 and it would would be cool to say i rode this one this year. who knows.

liking those turns on the layout!

cant wait to get back on Diamondback a lot this year though. i do miss it!