Sign in to follow this  
Halloweenfreak

Scareactors of 2009???

Is there anybody goin to be a scareactor for halloween haunt 2009??? If so please tell what your gonna be and where you were placed.

I'm on my second year as a scareactor. We generally don't know exactly what we will be doing until rehearsal. Last year I worked Urgent Scare. I chose to work the new haunt this year, but can't tell you what it is yet.

TG

This is my first year being a Scareacter. I'm really excited and can't wait to start! I am in Trail of Terror.
This is my first year too!! im in Urgent Scare!! im sooooo excited about being a scareactor!!

Is there anybody goin to be a scareactor for halloween haunt 2009??? If so please tell what your gonna be and where you were placed.

I'm on my second year as a scareactor. We generally don't know exactly what we will be doing until rehearsal. Last year I worked Urgent Scare. I chose to work the new haunt this year, but can't tell you what it is yet.

TG

TG i think i remember you from urgent scare!! bt u can tell me what the new haunt is!! im working in Urgent Scare this year im sooo excited

TG

TG i think i remember you from urgent scare!! bt u can tell me what the new haunt is!! im working in Urgent Scare this year im sooo excited

HF,

I was in the "elevator room" right after you pass the receptionist in US. You will have a lot of fun in US, cause you can really scare the pants off of people who are afraid of hospitals. I still can't tell you what the new haunt is, we can't post it until Kings Island makes it public, which should be in the next week or two..

I will say that I am excited about working again this season, and scaring as many people as possible

TG

TG

HF,

I was in the "elevator room" right after you pass the receptionist in US. You will have a lot of fun in US, cause you can really scare the pants off of people who are afraid of hospitals. I still can't tell you what the new haunt is, we can't post it until Kings Island makes it public, which should be in the next week or two..

I will say that I am excited about working again this season, and scaring as many people as possible

TG

TG

I remember you!! Ug scared the crap out of me bt i have always wanted to work halloween haunt!! im so excited bt do they choose where you are in the house? and do they decide your costume and what you will look like??? im curious about all this stuff!! lol

TG

HF,

TG

TG

I remember you!! Ug scared the crap out of me bt i have always wanted to work halloween haunt!! im so excited bt do they choose where you are in the house? and do they decide your costume and what you will look like??? im curious about all this stuff!! lol

Good, then I did my job right..LOL . A lot of your questions will be answered during rehearsals, but I can tell you how they did it last year. your supervisors will decide where they want you in the haunt (subject to change as they go through practices) what you are to wear and basic makeup. Then they will instruct you as to what you are to do. How scary you are is up to you and your desire to scare people. My suggestion is to listen to your supervisor's instructions, ask questions, and get to know some of the returners, as they can give you advice. Since you are going to be in Urgent Scare, i would suggest talking to a girl named Rachel aka Stalkerchick on KI Central. She has been doing this for several years and I'm pretty sure she's working US again.

The most important thing to remember is to have fun. When you get your first good scare, you will want to step it up a notch..

TG

I haven't worked HH before, or any other theme park Halloween event, but I have done various haunted houses in the past. I can honestly tell you that once you get your first good scare (and get the person to jump back if your lucky), the adrenaline will kick into overdrive.

I worked HH last year, and it was a lot of fun. I was in Club Blood last year (as The Bouncer), but this year I'll be in the new attraction with Typical Guy. The new one sounds like a lot of fun... just don't ask me about it yet, 'cause I ain't sayin' a word! :P

I worked HH last year, and it was a lot of fun. I was in Club Blood last year (as The Bouncer), but this year I'll be in the new attraction with Typical Guy. The new one sounds like a lot of fun... just don't ask me about it yet, 'cause I ain't sayin' a word! :P

dont worry lol i wont ask but do they place you where they want you in the house??? and do they decide what your costume and make up will be???

dont worry lol i wont ask but do they place you where they want you in the house??? and do they decide what your costume and make up will be???

Yes, they usually place you where they want you, and based on that they decide your costume and makeup...for example, in Urgent Scare, you are either a doctor/nurse, a victim, or crazed townspeople. makeup and costuming varies accordingly.

TG

"what is typical is strange, what is strange is typical"

I agree it does sound fun, and I ain't sayin' a word neither...LOL

Ok, Who is working Slaughter House, besides me and XGatorhead??

Let us hear from you....

TG

I thought it was something called Slaughterhouse cause i saw it on the paper you fill out when you audition.

Yeah, we just couldn't post it online until KI made it public, but now we can talk about it...YAY!! LOL

Ok, Who is working Slaughter House, besides me and XGatorhead??

Let us hear from you....

TG

I thought it was something called Slaughterhouse cause i saw it on the paper you fill out when you audition.

Yeah, we just couldn't post it online until KI made it public, but now we can talk about it...YAY!! LOL

I know i bet your realized you can talk about it now! it should be a really sweet haunt!! is urgent scare fun??