Sign in to follow this  
xVekomax

New Nickelodeon amusement park (SFNO)

not sure if anyone else has heard about this, but i just came across this video of news that the abandoned Six Flags New Orleans might be turned into a Nickelodeon themed amusement park.

Sweet! I hope Nickelodeon does get the park I'd take the kids to it they love Nick here's hoping to see rides based off of Rugrats,Rocko's Modern Life,AAAHHH Real Monsters,Angry Beavers,Ren & Stimpy,CatDog,Hey Arnold! ...of course Spongebob Squarepants is a givin so is Dora...I miss the 90's Nicktoons and Nickelodeon. :cry:

i know! i really hope they really do this because im sure it would attract a lot of visitors and i would much rather see it get new life rather than be torn down and scrapped.

and i agree with you, i miss the old 1990's nickelodeon. thats what i grew up with. now its just another channel on tv. :(

I wonder what themes the rides will get? Rugrats:Runaway Reptar? Spongebob Squarepants:Crash Course Boating School? NickTOONs Carwash?...Hmmm it's got me thinking about the coasters what will they be called Fairly Odd Parents: Fairly Odd Coaster?

I would hope so my nephew loves that show however from the sound of the press release they are going to theme most rides to current fads like Spongebob,Avatar,Dora...yeah I'm not to please either I want to see something Rugrats related or at least Rocko's Modern Life...something I could stare at / ride while I'm on a trip there.