TheSkipper

Fight at Kings Island

i really wish people could just control themselves while out in public places, esp at an amusement park where youre supposed to go and have a good time and not fight/cause a scene. makes me sad.

One of the police officers ended up with a broken jaw? I wonder if Tom Cable was involved in the fight...?

:lol: I know, crappy joke, but whatever. :P

:crylol: ''Disab'' I LoL'ed hard at that one Nice! Sad people have to fight and act stupid in a KIDS AREA! What is this world coming too?!?

Edited by Haunted Castle Guy

:crylol: I LoL'ed hard at that one Nice! Sad people have to fight and act stupid in a KIDS AREA! What is this world coming too?!?

Excuse me, but what is so funny? By all accounts, an officer was very seriously injured and may even require plastic surgery. Again, what is so funny?

Sigh.

:crylol: I LoL'ed hard at that one Nice! Sad people have to fight and act stupid in a KIDS AREA! What is this world coming too?!?

Excuse me, but what is so funny? By all accounts, an officer was very seriously injured and may even require plastic surgery. Again, what is so funny?

Sigh.

I was laughing at what Disab said thats what is so funny and yeah it's sad that it happened even more I have give a thumbs up to Cedar Fair for not have this leaked into the media they did a good job of keeping it hidden I'm sorry this happen to the officer...what happened anyway does anyone know?

Sigh.

Yeah, I fail to see the humor in this at all. The officer that was injured helped me out of a jam last year and is a very nice guy. I am highly upset at this situation and people finding this funny is even more disturbing.

A couple of my family members are in law enforcement so I know (secondhand) what a tough and very often thankless line of work it is...I hope the officer has a speedy recovery.

I also hope that if the park needs to cut costs that they don't do it in the security department...I for one am not happy about the metal detectors being "toned down"...it may be a false security but I feel like the detectors do deter most people from even trying to bring anything dangerous into the park. I do NOT feel as safe in the park as I did last year!

Unfortunately the world has changed for the worse over the last 10-15 years...random shootings are not that uncommon.

Wow.Does anyone not read above posts? I was laughing at Disabs joke yeah I agree people are sick in the head anymore they think shooting or causing violence is the answer.My cousin is a sheriff and I do know people that hate cops I have however thank them and appreciate them.

It annoys me when people feel the need to fight in a park... whether it's the classic "child abuse" I see as a ride op or people going after other people. It's something I will never understand. You're at an amusement park for the day. Leave your problems at home for the day - relax and have a good time. After all, that's what you're paying for. Don't waste it by fighting and even worse, injuring an officer.

Are Kings Island security actual cops? We have some at Cedar Point who are actual State of Ohio certified police officers, licensed to carry a weapon. The most I've seen at Kings Island are officers with cuffs and pepper spray or just even pepper spray.