Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

8/3 Downtime Explained

Recommended Posts

KIExtreme.com was offline for the last couple of hours due to an issue at our host's datacenter in Orlando. Here's the details:

 

Datacenter Issue. 8-3-2009

At around 12:05pm EST, we experienced issue's within a segment of our datacenter. As a result, some servers may have been restarted or will need a reboot.

 

We apologize for the inconvenience, we are working hard to bring everything back online as soon as possible.

 

Here is an update Firefighters rescue man shocked on power pole - OrlandoSentinel.com we had fire dept on site. This happened in the building next door to us. We had to shut down as a pre-cautionary measure. Everything should be coming back up now

 

85% of the servers of the servers are online and the remaining 15% should be coming up shortly

 

Everything should be back online now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×