Sign in to follow this  
TheKlockster

Klockster's new Koaster

After a three year hiatus, I have returned to the world of No Limits Coaster. There is no question about it - this will be my best one yet.

I don't want to give away too many details, just wanted to show how much detail I am putting into this. I am building a custom station using supports. It is very tedious.

picture1cky.jpg

No Limits looks weird on your computer, which I'm guessing is a Mac? Well of what I see of the Coaster it looks nice, I see there will be a custom station which is always nice!

In case anyone was wondering here is a screen shot from the simulator. I got some more work done on the station today.

If anyone knows anything about designing custom stations, I am having a problem with half of one wall of the storage shed. All of the large wooden beams that I used to create the wall are rotated like 10 degrees so it gives it kind of a corrugated steel look - which is fine I guess - I just like it to look uniform. I think it might just be some kind of glitch since I am using the supports in a way they weren't designed to be used. It still looks awesome either way though.

newtrack1.jpg