Sign in to follow this  
kong fu guy

For a fact(new roller coaster)

Ok this is for a fact that pki is geting a new coaster in 2007...I heard jeff talking to some one starting 07 consturcting in the fall of 05...Something about a mountain and a LIM coaster and a new area were the coaster will be located. then i heard about some huss rides comeing in and new shops and games.

Lim and a mountain for 07'. Then Huss rides for 06'? Also that would make us haveing three launching coasters. The mountain with a LIM coaster sounds like Volcanoe: The Blast Coaster at PKD.

-Jake

Hey that might be it..the huss rides are like jump2 and something like a upgraded huss ride call jump3?? were the cars go upside down and that it swings freely.

I will assume you guys are getting a Jump2. I doubt we will see a Delirium. I mean, it would be a good idea, but it's so similar to YOUR Delirium (Huss Giant Frisbee). I hope yours gets a better paint job...

First off HBL wont be the only area getting redone in 2006 CM is due for an overhaul secondly 2007 will be a big year for the park but dont expect volcano that is a PKD only PKI is working out concepts for 2007.

Is a Jump 3 the bigger version of the Giant Jump 2?

-Jake

All I heard was that a jump3 can go upside down and the seats swing freely..And its probly is a bigger version than a jump2.

Ya the new types of coasters coming out and new huss rides should be pretty cool....did you hear they now have a tower(V5 TOWER) and it has seats like duhlee and it falls and then it does loops and stuff like that and the track is the tower and when it hits the top thats when it does loops. Theres a new type of coaster out there call a Saw coaster were the seats are like a saw shape and they roll on the outside of the tack and now they got those new LIM coasters were the coaster is inside the track and the loops and twist are a whole differnt exprince and they have created rides were the seats can drop from the coaster train while moveing and the newest ride out there is a ride were the train is 5 ft from the track and it wheels and all you can see is the themeing that the ride is put into and it feels like your going so fast but really your going 55mph(high powerd fans). They have a coaster train were the people in it can take up to 8gs because of the shape of the coaster and the seats are 50 degrees layed back and the track is the shape of a flat but dagged steel frame.

no its for real.

Kung Fu guy I agree with you they do need to build a new mega coaster in the park. We haven't had one for a while. It has been almost five years. Determining whether it is a woodie or a modern steel looping coaster is the problem.

^ Well PKI and PCW would have had a nice heavy themed dive machine this year but because certain issues pki doesnt have a nice heavy themed dive machine but will sooner or later.

And dont look forward to a mega-coaster in 2007.

OMG>>>I just got the biggest hint in my life if this year is there 35th anv....in 5 more years they are probly planing the best coaster in the world I mean comon they have to build the best coaster in the world on a certin date or time(40th anv.)

I'll ask you a qestion if you get married and on your 40th anv. what would you do...I would get her a diamand ring and take her out to red lobster. Now think of it like PKI does what we get the park...A roller coaster or a new area.

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

This is re-freaking-diculous. There is no such thing as a Jump3. And don't expect any major coasters any time soon. The park is gearing toward smaller IJST type rides in the next DECADE.